Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Party Safely Hedo policy

New Party Safely Hedo policy

This is the new Hedo policy https://www.hedonism.com/party-safely/. Play rooms closed. Limited number of people in the pools and hot tub. Mask must be worn at all times. Social distancing will be enforced.

I am all for safety measures, but with masks being mandatory at all times, I will not be back to Hedo for a while. Relaxing on the beach, swimming in the pristine ocean, and chillin' in the pool and hot tub will not be enjoyable with a mask on. Just my opinion.

Um, no!
    It was a nice run, but all good things come to an end.

Yeah, we are out. I would rather take a vacation with my kids if I have to be vanilla at Hedo.

Not sure how long this is for or if this is government imposed, but this policy to hedo is about the same as a bowling alley telling you that you cannot use balls (pun intended).

Time to check out the other lifestyle resorts if they have different policies. We wouldnt have before, but now we are forced to.

Yea, if they don't come down off of this by September we are going to ask for a refund. We have rescheduled twice since April but will not go under these guidelines. No point.
    Naughty in N'awlins Several times!! Hell, we live there!!
    Couples San Souci May 27-April 2nd 2011
    Couples Cruise MSC Divina April 17-23 2016
    Desire Riviera Maya April 16-23 2017
    Caliente Tampa. July 15-17 2018
    Hedonism II April 22-28 2019
    Hedonism II Sept 26-Oct 3 2020
    Secrets Kissimmee, FL Apr 22-Apr 25 2021
    Fig Tree Oasis, Canton, TX NUMEROUS
    Temptation Cancun March 13-20, 2022
    Hedonism II July 23-30, 2022

Im curious how they are going to social distance in the Pool. We had thought about going in Sept but we know of 2 maybe 3 big groups that will be there during that time. So if the resort is lets say 80% full how are you going to manage this in the nude pool.. and are you going to have to wear a mask in the pool??? We might sit this one out...
    rockcouple62 on SLS
    HEDO 2
    Seamore's Misfits Sept 8-17 2023

Definitely a lot of rules. But good to keep in mind these are set by the Jamaican government and apply to all resorts. As with all reopenings they are doing a phased approach so I'd assume as things get better the restrictions will ease.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

The way I read it is that masks are only mandatory for staff - they are just included in our "PPE supplies".
    But social distancing should be interesting. Also bummed the new poolside playroom will be closed - that was our favorite part!
    Jamaica has pretty much flattened out at one or two new cases per day so I'm hopeful they'll move to phase two soon.

Quote Originally Posted by toolittletime View Post
    The way I read it is that masks are only mandatory for staff - they are just included in our "PPE supplies".
    But social distancing should be interesting. Also bummed the new poolside playroom will be closed - that was our favorite part!
    Jamaica has pretty much flattened out at one or two new cases per day so I'm hopeful they'll move to phase two soon.
    Would love to see some clarification on that point. I think a lot will depend on what happens in the first couple months of the reopen. The Fluyffs hit the place the second week of July which should be the first big test of how things go. The rest of us will be anxiously watching. We booked for November 15th through the 29th so are hopeful will have loosened up a bit by then.

“Personal protection equipment supplies for each guest (Masks mandatory per Jamaican Government)“. This is from the Hedo site.

We moved our July trip to October, we are planning on going. We also have another trip booked for January....we have only paid the deposit for that trip. Unless we hear that hedo is mostly back to normal we are not paying anything more for January, if we get stuck for our deposit so be it. When we go in October, even if they have restrictions, and we have fun we might go in January.

Blog Entries
    things are fluid still with protocols
    Last edited by D and C; 06-05-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Very happy the mask requirement is off the table. I may be wrong but there is no need for social distancing among family members. After all Hedo is Home to all of us ��

You're 150% wrong. You can literally have the virus by being next someone at you outbound airport and not be aware of it. Pass the temperature sensor at customs, and then get the symptoms and passing it on.

Sorry if my attempt at humor didn't go over very well. Certainly social distancing is not required for families, at least not here in RI.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast