Thread: We're new but want to be correct with our adventures and all have fun andexperiences!

We're new but want to be correct with our adventures and all have fun andexperiences!

My husband and I are just now getting into the travel aspect of the lifestyle. We want to have as many adventures and as much variety as we possibly can get out of this lifestyle! Our experience has been pretty sheltered in our hometown because it simply isn't openly discussed. Life is short so I think you should do what makes you happy and feel good, screw everyone's judgment! In the end our memories and relationships are all that matters. I hope to meet more like minded people who are up for adventure and fun with some hot people! Lol I think we're pretty sexy at least. I KNOW my ol man is. Must be, cause I have to beat the women off him with a stick sometimes. But I also have to tap out sometimes and I don't want him to be without cause I can't hang. Any questions feel free to ask! We're an open book! Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to ATF and once travel opens up again there will be more current activity. In the meantime, research, plan and organize based on great 1st hand info here....

Thank you! Sounds like excellent advice. Do you have a favorite resort ? No hurt feelings if you don't care to answer, just gathering information.

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexydaddynhis.. View Post
    Thank you! Sounds like excellent advice. Do you have a favorite resort ? No hurt feelings if you don't care to answer, just gathering information.
    Hi again....I have experienced numerous resorts all over the world but the one that keeps me coming back year after year (14 times so far) is Hedonism resort. No hassles, no drama, no judgments, no obligations, no responsibilities, no tipping, no decisions to make except for when to eat, sleep, drink, party.....