Thread: Oasis Nov 2021-Roll Call

Oasis Nov 2021-Roll Call

We are booked for the Nov 2021 trip we have a Board walk Balcony let us know if you are going as well.

We just had our, non bliss, cruise scheduled to sail in

November, cancelled by the cruise company..
    Good luck with your own cruise, x

We are booked! Had the best cruise ever, Bliss November 2019, had to book another.
    11/2018 - Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica
    05/2019 - Sea Mountain - Las Vegas
    05/2019 - Whispers - Las Vegas
    11/2019 - Bliss Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by yushenglish View Post
    We just had our, non bliss, cruise scheduled to sail in

November, cancelled by the cruise company..
    Good luck with your own cruise, x
    Your 2021 Nov Cruise got cancelled

Just to be on the safe side, We moved our Bliss Nov 2020 to the Bliss Nov 2021. We paid the $250. PP change fee. It was a calculated move, if we waited, the 2020 cruise could possibly be canceled, and we could get a refund, But the 2021 cruise would go Up in price and would fill up fast. But now we can chill out and wait for 2021.

We enjoyed our BNTT cruise in Feb/March this year , but since then we have had so many refunds from canceled vacations ( European River cruise, Alaska cruise, Bliss cruise and 2 Disney vacations in both Florida and California) that our Credit Card bill became a Credit! They owed us money!

We can't wait to get back out there, But will wait till its Safe! (yeah I know, safety is Never guaranteed.)

We just booked, room 8411. Our first bliss cruise, any advice or things we should know. TIA

We are booked for this cruise and the Spain trip in June 2022. Hoping that the pandemic will not significantly impact our fun in November. Half our couple is now vaccinated, hopefully both of us soon...May have to wear masks over more than just our eyes...

We booked the November cruise so long ago, I keep forgetting about it!

Booked nearly two years ago and hard to believe it is only weeks away. A bit concerned about getting the self-testing in last two days before trip but it is on RC website so I figure it must work. We are thinking about basically staying away from people a week before the trip to make sure test is negative and don't get booted from trip. Waited too long to get booted.

Apparently, St. Kitts will not allow ship this size to dock (at least according to Bliss staff) and itinerary now changed to St. Martin.

We also are booked on this cruise - it's been a long wait for sure! Our friends that were booked to go have backed out - hoping we can find someone to hang out with. I am just full of anxiety about so many things on this cruise but determined to make it the best yet! See you soon!

Understand the anxiety. Have been pleased about the RC safety protocols and watching lots of Youtube videos about how everything is being handled. Also the need to get tested within two days of departure also helps. We plan on basically hibernating as best we can for a week before flying down, though everything seems to be a bit of a crapshoot lately. Are there non-Covid anxieties you are having?

Mostly Covid .... I have trouble wearing a mask... I've never liked anything covering my face. We've been on one of these cruises before so its not that... actually it was my idea this time, before Covid. lol. I was looking forward to going with friends, thought it would make it easier and more comfortable, but they had to cancel.