Thread: Single Ladies...

Question Single Ladies...

A lot of advice has been given on this forum on how to approach a Single Lady at Hedo. Much advice that I have read has come from couples and single gentlemen. I would love to hear from the Single Ladies (I know you are out there somewhere). How do you like to be approached (if you do)? What upsets you, gets on your nerves or turns you off?

ok as we wait for the single women to answer. you can tell us how you like to be approched, What upsets you, gets on your nerves or turns you off or on.

Quote Originally Posted by UGoddess View Post
    A lot of advice has been given on this forum on how to approach a Single Lady at Hedo. Much advice that I have read has come from couples and single gentlemen. I would love to hear from the Single Ladies (I know you are out there somewhere). How do you like to be approached (if you do)? What upsets you, gets on your nerves or turns you off?
    As a single women I feel like I can provide some insight into this
    Guys be cool. Smile, make eye contact and talk to me!! Don't come on like a Vinnie. If I like you you will know it. I'll flirt back and smile and make eye contact. What upsets me is guys that won't even give you the time of day if you aren't 24 years old, skinny, blond with fake boobs. Guys that like you but are too shy to come over and talk to you. Take a shot of liquid courage guys!

I totally agree with Bmyvalentine! Try talking first, not leering...
    Hedo III 6/30/07 - 7/8/07 1st time
    If you dream it, do it...
    I am having extreme DIF! DIF! DIF!!! When do I return to paradise and being naked?????

Most guys aren't very good with subtlety. A lot of the messages that women send that they think are very clear are actually not clear to men. The ability to read those subtleties is determined but the number of right brain/left brain connections a person has. The average woman has 15 of those connections and the average man has 5.

Please keep that in mind in those "If I like you, you will know it" moments. If a guy doesn't seem to know it, cut him some slack and give him a few extra hints, it really is an area where women are biologically superior.

Define "come on like a Vinnie". A lot of people on this forum are newbies and have never seen a Vinnie.

Damn, I had just gotten my leer perfected...
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Bring me the drink I'm drinking... be courteous and notice the little things I'm into if I ask you for help with the sun screen you're definately noticed on my end... Give me the best backrub/sunscreen of my life!

If a coupule wants me... don't be pushy. I may not be interested in one of you. I have a very specific type.. nice smile, smart, pretty eyes... results may vary on the rest of the partners I choose but those top three never do.

My type from men differs greatly from my taste in women.

Don't worry even if I don't want to get it on I probably could still use someone to chill with and if you are nice for a couple of days it will definately work in your favor!

-Emmy
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Most guys aren't very good with subtlety. A lot of the messages that women send that they think are very clear are actually not clear to men. The ability to read those subtleties is determined but the number of right brain/left brain connections a person has. The average woman has 15 of those connections and the average man has 5.

Please keep that in mind in those "If I like you, you will know it" moments. If a guy doesn't seem to know it, cut him some slack and give him a few extra hints, it really is an area where women are biologically superior.

Define "come on like a Vinnie". A lot of people on this forum are newbies and have never seen a Vinnie.

Damn, I had just gotten my leer perfected...

For the newbies a Vinnie is a guy who thinks hes God's gift to women. We've all met them. If you are leering then you are a Walley. LOL Anyway, if I like you then I will smile, flirt and talk in a very sensuous way. I'll do all the girl stuff, flip my hair, ect. LOL Bringing me a drink is always a good idea. Try to at least get it in the ballpark of what I am drinking. If it looks like a mixed drink don't bring me a beer.