Thread: Couples Tower Isle in April 2020?

Couples Tower Isle in April 2020?

Any couples going to be at Couples Tower Isle at the end of next month? My future husband and I just booked our honeymoon there. We are a young couple, 24 and 25, and have been together since high school. Never been with anyone else. We've talked about it several times and I have been too shy. But I think I could let loose on a trip like this and I would LOVE to surprise him with another couple on our trip.
    We've also discussed potential cuck with a BBC and I've heard rumors that's some staff would be willing. How do you go about finding out who?

Quote Originally Posted by NewlyWedSwing View Post
    Any couples going to be at Couples Tower Isle at the end of next month? My future husband and I just booked our honeymoon there. We are a young couple, 24 and 25, and have been together since high school. Never been with anyone else. We've talked about it several times and I have been too shy. But I think I could let loose on a trip like this and I would LOVE to surprise him with another couple on our trip.
    We've also discussed potential cuck with a BBC and I've heard rumors that's some staff would be willing. How do you go about finding out who?
    We were there 2 yrs ago. We had a great time, not a lifestyle resort, but many lifestyle couples were there. The tower at the nude island is the place were couples (us included) would go to have fun. While we are not into cuck w/BBC, I know from experience from other couples that were there with us that the staff can and will be happy to accommodate. Have fun, and be sure to take a day trip to the other resort.
    11/2018 - Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica
    05/2019 - Sea Mountain - Las Vegas
    05/2019 - Whispers - Las Vegas
    11/2019 - Bliss Cruise

We are heading down Dec 10-17 2021