Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you tell family/friends?

What do you tell family/friends?

Not everyone will be accepting of our choice to visit H3. Where do you tell them you're going and what contact information do you give them?

We usually tell those people just superclubs in Runaway bay, or if pressed Grand Lido cause it sounds like Hedo. Biggest proble we ever had was when my Dad decided he wanted to go to Jamaica for a week, luckily his wife didn't want to travel far from Montego Bay. He still can't figure out how we could afford to spend 20 days a year at Grand Lido, LOL.

The hotel desk usually answers the phone with 'superclubs' so just give them the number for the front desk. I don't have it right now but I'm sure someone on here will come up with it, or I'll look harder for it.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Just say what you do in Jamaica stays in Jamaica and leave it at that. it is working for us so far and we have not even be to Jamaica yet. lol "what resort" ???? HAAAAaaa Runaway bay "oh ok" lol

Blog Entries
    FYI, my experience is that they answer the phone "Hedonism 3."

I called them a few times before going to try and get a wine shipment set up. It's not real understandable, so make up a resort name that sound like Hedonism 3 and just tell them that(lol)...

Or, if you have Verizon, or one of the services that work down there, just have them call your cell if they need you...

Callig home once a day for 60 seconds saves a lot of need for anyone to call you too...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

We tell em

That we are heading to Jamaica. and that's it. No one seems to want to dig any more than that. then we can also tell them what a wonderful time we had scuba diving, which we will be doing.. and other forms of diving as well.. hee hee

SoCal
    Save the TaTa's !!

(Breast Cancer Awareness, get yer mind outta the gutter)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead - Jimmy Buffett

tell them...

Don't call us....we'll call you.

Heh... you can always tell Hedo people....

"Where are you going?"

"Jamaica"

"Oh, where in Jamaica?"

"Negril"

"Oh where in Negril?"

"....."

Our first trip we said Sandals, our second trip we said Sandals, our third trip we gave up and told them we did supersuprise and got Hedo3 by accident, but we liked it.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We tell everyone we are going to Hedo because thats where we want to go and we really don't care what they think. What was cool when we told my parents where we went, my mom looked at us and said"i wish your dad would have taken me there when we were young".
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Everyone knew where we were going. What was funny, for me, was the looks on my brothers faces when I told them where their little sister was going. My oldest one was clueless and the other two knew about Hedo.

I was careful about telling people at work. I work for the school district and my main boss is a bit of a prude...the kind that only has sex to procreate, possibly? Most just knew we went to Jamaica and it was an adult resort.
    Life's hard....go to Hedo!

We have three kids and my mother was staying with them when we were there is 5/07. This was an issue for us, since my oldest would certainly google hedo 3 and find out the scoop.

We told everyone that we were staying at Breezes, which is right down the road from H3. We even got a picture of us in front of the Breezes sign, so we had the "proof." Check out myspace/jwell100 and you can see the picture.

As for a phone number, we used cells phones. Arrange it ahead of time and it works. I have Cingular, and my wife has T mobile. They both worked fine.

My phone

Will get left behind here in Socal, or get skipped across the water if I take it.....
    We will be on a much needed vacation....
    Save the TaTa's !!

(Breast Cancer Awareness, get yer mind outta the gutter)

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead - Jimmy Buffett

I tell everyone where I'm going even sent the web site to the hopeful mother in-law. I'm excited & have never really given much thought to what others think. I guess that is why Hedo is a great place for me. There is nothing to be ashamed about by going to a resort that lets you express your love & who you are without restrictions. If they don't want to go then they don't have to.

personally I am not taking my phone nor giving out numbers, you can't be reached on a cruise & I do not want to be reached while I'm on the island. If there is an emergancy what good am I really going to do.

We don't hide our lifestyle our our trip, so everyone knows were going to Hedo. Works for us.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We don't hide our lifestyle our our trip, so everyone knows were going to Hedo. Works for us.
    Paul + joan....
    We don't hide anything, just don't offer the information to those we feel aren't going to deal with it well. Most of our family knows where we go, and some may know but choose not to discuss it.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Grand Bahi Principe is right down the road from H3 so a photo in front of the sign is extra easy. We just told everyone

Jamaica........

Ochos Rios...........

Its a secret, we want privacy on our vacation

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast