Thread: Whos going in March

Whos going in March

Who is going to Caliente in March. My wife and I are visiting for the first time March 13 to 16th. Anyone else going to be there that week? Share your travel dates for March. Were dipping a "toe" into Lifestyle. Would love to talk to an experienced couple.
    Last edited by happywife2000; 02-14-2020 at 04:55 PM. Reason: wrong post

Quote Originally Posted by happywife2000 View Post
    Who is going to Caliente in March. My wife and I are visiting for the first time March 13 to 16th. Anyone else going to be there that week? Share your travel dates for March. Were dipping a "toe" into Lifestyle. Would love to talk to an experienced couple.
    The Wife and I were there a couple of weeks ago. It was very quite during the day. Make sure you go for a Friday/ Saturday for one of the parties and definitely visit the hot tub / pool area at night.

We are going the 13 through the 15th. We have been there the last 3 years when we come down from the Great Lakes area........... We created this account to possibly answer a couple questions from someone who isn't well versed but we feel like we know a ton about whats great there etc..... I just noticed it has been a while since your post. Well whatever let us know