I hope the new year finds all of you healthy, wealthy, and wise; or at least 2 out of the three. Take your pick.

If 2020 flies by as fast as 2019 did, our 14th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life group trip to Hedonism ( June 13-20, 2020 ) is just around the corner (and it isn’t too soon to start planning your Fantasy Fest costumes either). My motto has always been; “Too many wigs, and too much bling, still isn’t enough”.

Speaking of Hedonism, I still have a few rooms left but I no longer have any GVR's left however I do have 3 OVR’s and 2 OVNs at the lowest group rates.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY BOOKED, YOUR SECOND PAYMENT OF $200.00 per person ($400.00 per couple) is DUE no later than FEBRUARY 4th, 2020.

Please send me an email at: THE TRAVELSLUT@YAHOO.COM if you need to book or want more information.

Yes, more days are available at the same rate, both pre and post our group dates. However, there is a minimum of 5 nights stay within our group dates for our group rates.

More nude/clothing-optional, all-inclusive, tropical/beachfront, nude pool rodeo, costumed theme nights, Krewe jacuzzi suite party time on the nude beach and wickedly-wild (no clothes/behavior police) fun is planned (and unplanned) again for the Krewe. It's Fantasy Fest---Caribbean style!!!!!