Thread: Our virgin trip to Hedo

Our virgin trip to Hedo

After meeting a couple last year who were staying one night at our resort before heading to Hedo for the rest of their stay. They invited us along on a day pass, which we did and loved it so much we booked for December this year meeting up with them again.
    We arrived at the resort around 8pm Friday and were quickly shown to our room 1160. After a quick change we headed up for some lobster dinner and to meet our new friends.
    In the morning we were up early and had a walk around the resort, we were both surprised how nice the grounds are kept, other quests always saying good morning as well as the staff. The buffet breakfast was good with no complaints and it was lovely to see the entertainment staff sitting eating with other quests. During the day we would hang around the beach on sun beds and in the afternoon go to the nude pool to watch the fun and games.
    We had spent most of the year collecting items for the theme nights, when you are at home ordering outfits and accessories it’s very easy thinking I can wear that no problem. When the time came to dress up the nerves would kick in but we are so pleased we did it. We both dressed as school girls, that was so much fun and I even got a few smacks on my bum (that was a first). The wife had an outfit for fetish night that she was worried about wearing but after meeting people and seeing their outfits she decided to wear it, my god she looked sexy. It was a first for me wearing latex in public and although it was a little warm I can’t wait to do it again with my 6” heel boots. Rock star night she had a red latex dress with a long black wig and I went as slash from guns and roses. The group of friends we had made told us to enter the contest something we would never do at home, eventually the wife dragged us up on stage and to our amazement we won. After that glow night and toga night was easy, I remember standing at the Flame restaurant in just a gold thong having a drink and chatting and no one taking any notice. We found a hidden hot tub by the tennis courts and got caught more than once making out, we both thought we would never do anything like that. It was one of many highlights of our trip. From walking to breakfast in the morning in just thong swimming trunks (once there I did put a t shirt on and site on a towel) to asking a couple to take a picture of us at the end of the night after the glow party both naked apart from wearing glow sticks, some even wrapped around my bits. No one was judgemental or rude.
    The entertainment staff were fantastic and I can see why they have just won best entertainment in Jamaica. It’s true what they say about “once you go you know”. We even meet Harry and shook his hand thanking him for buying Hedo. We are now planning our return for December 2020.

Thanks for the report (I love newbie reports) and glad you had a blast! The second trip will be even more fun as now you know what to expect and won’t have to deal with the nerves.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome report and thanks for posting it. It is nice to read former newbie reports because it takes us back to our virgin trip memories.....

Sounds like you guys had fun. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. Glad you two had an awesome time.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Awesome write up! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for sharing! There really is nothing like your first time. My girl and I are yearning to go back.

Thanks for the trip report - So glad you guys had an awesome time! We're taking some hedo virgins with us on our next trip & can't wait to watch them experience it all! It's like reliving your first trip, every time you hear it from a newbie's perspective! One Love!
    Release your inhibitions, Feel the rain on your skin.....

Upcoming Trips:
    H2 Nov 4-14, 2020

Past Trips:
    13 trips to H2 (Mar '10, Jul '11, May '12, Jan '14, May '14, Jan '15, Jul '15, Jan '16, Jul '16, Jan '17, Oct '17, Jan '18, Jan 19)
    9 trips to H3
    Freedom of Seas Cruise (Nov '13)
    Desire Los Cobos (March '13)
    Copa Cabana Desire - Costa Rica (August '10)
    3 trips to Temptations (October '09, '10, '11)
    Spice - Lanzarote, Spain (April '15)