Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What my fantasy is...

Question Show me the slutwear....

Quote Originally Posted by Bmyvalentine View Post
    I'm looking forward to my trip because no one cares about appearances. I plan on wearing nothing most of the time. I'm going to spend way too much money on slutwear. I have found some links that carry the cutest and sexiest clothes. Bring on the slutwear!!!!
    What links did you find? We are so excited, I'm going to dress like I would never dream of dressing before!! It's so liberating!! If you could share, that would be awesome!! Thanks in advance!!

dajake101 we have only been tho H3 once, but one thing I noticed is that I never heard anyone making any comments about anyones size, or anything about their apperance, I think if everone was like that in the "real world" it would be a happier world.
    oh yea about our fantasy, we would like to have someone video us having sex (with our camera of corse), we have used the tripod but it is not the same;-)

airbrushjim

I have lots of fantasies (actually, I should call them goals) for our trip to H2. One is to not be self-conscious at the nude pool. I will just go for it and not care, because nobody's watching (at least not in a bad way). My second fantasy is to dress slutty EVERY night and have my hubby think I'm the hottest bitch EVER. I too am a SAHM and hubby works hard for me and our little ones (3 and 1), I agree, it's easy to become boring. My third fantasy is to have lots and lots of sex with my hubby. In private, in public, all times of the day in random places. Lastly, I want to know the touch of other women, YEAH! A threesome or foursome where the girls touch and the guys play in their own playground would be great fun. I'm gonna make all those things happen. Can't wait!

d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

april

Sounds like fun? who else is going? in april

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12