Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What my fantasy is...

What my fantasy is...

So I am not a size 2 or even a size 12, but my fantasy is to get so comfortable down there that I can go on the nude side and be w/ my husband with no worries whatsoever about what people are thinking. Part of my fantasy is to also be able to go to some of these theme nights and stuff where you dress up (and you see pics of people on here who wear next to nothing if anything at all) and be able to wear next to nothing or nothing at all.

That is my fantasy pure and simple!

Wait till you get me liquored up!

Well that is a very simple and easy fantasy!!! I am not a size 2 either. In fact I am very curvy and I wear those curves very well!!! I will definately be on the nude side.... And I am definately going to be dressing extremly sexy and revealing. So if that is your fantasy then go for it. As you can read on this forum many many times....That size is not an issue in Hedo!!!!

By the way I have stretch marks from having babies....But you know my husband loves it and loves me just the way I am.

Hedo is one of the few places that is so non judgemental on the face of the world.

When you are nude there, you are not short, tall, skinny,full figured, MO ( if you are you know what it means) or anything else. What you are is another person. Nothing more... nothing less.

My wife and I went on our virgin trip in Jan to HIII. She is 5" and .... well "full figured" Her concern for the entire pre-trip was... "Everyone else was going to be thin and I'm not. Well, we had the best time with oh so many people( not lifestyle by our choice) That was also while she had a hernia which looked like the Alien before it was reborn in the Alien movies!

Hedo is about you are inside, not what you are on the outside. NO ONE IS PERFECT! But everyone is just right.

Peter

I Don't Think You Have Anything To Worry About At Hedo. You Should Be Able To Fill Any Fantasy You Have As Long As You Are Free With Your Self, You Can Be Free There. Have Fun & Let Lose From What I Can Tell Everyone Is Open & Not Everyone Is Perfect. Just Be Comfortable In Your Own Skin.

I Have Strech Marks Too. Go Nuts Girl!

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    My biggest fantasy/wish is just to watch my beautiful and sexy wife relax and let go ..just enjoy herself ,we get so worn down with work ,kids ,and bills it's easy to become boring .My wife and I need this vacation in the worst way ....don't laugh.....we have not been on a real vacation in 14 yrs and that was before we were married .So we both have so much built up energy and excitement I just hope Jamaica can contain us .Cause we are ready to explode big time ......we are not swingers but you never know what we might do this go 'round

I am glad to hear that people will be accepted for who they are! I read a lot in here that people expect everyone to be a swinger who wants to go to a place like Hedo, but that isn't necessarily true! I think being "Hedonistic" is really about enjoying whatever pleases you and if you are doing that then there should be no worries! Even though I am in the lifestyle, I don't expect everyone I meet to be in the lifestyle, approve of it or be forced to do things that are out of their comfort zones. I have even met people "in the lifestyle" who readily will tell you what their boundaries are. I think if everyone merely respects one another, then all will be wonderful! So, big or thin, lifestyle or not -- relax and enjoy!!!
    Hedo III 6/30/07 - 7/8/07 1st time
    If you dream it, do it...
    I am having extreme DIF! DIF! DIF!!! When do I return to paradise and being naked?????

I so agree with you all. The thing I have enjoyed so much about this forum is that nobody has once tried to push us into wanting anything that we haven't been interested in. I think it is really comforting that most people have all the same fears and worries that I have. Will I look okay wearing nothing when I have succesfully covered certain area's for years.

I'm looking forward to my trip because no one cares about appearances. I plan on wearing nothing most of the time. I'm going to spend way too much money on slutwear. I have found some links that carry the cutest and sexiest clothes. Bring on the slutwear!!!!

Bring on the slutwear!!!! a lot of the fun going to hedo is finding all the sexy clothes. Planing and all the excitment before the trip.
    Hedo is the place you can let your hair down do what ever you like and know one cares cause we are all doing the same thing.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

we are virgins or newbies and are super excited about our trip july 4-8 2007......we are fairly conservative on the outside and are ready to put the "soccer mom and CPA dad" on the back burner while we totally let go.

You and me both Volunteer! We got the TVA gov. worker thing and stay at home mom thing going on.

:-)
    Wait till you get me liquored up!

My husband and I have had the best time shopping for my slut wear! I can't believe the heels I bought! LOL I'm not sure how long they'll remain on my feet though or how far I can even walk in them! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by volunteer1970 View Post
    we are virgins or newbies and are super excited about our trip july 4-8 2007......we are fairly conservative on the outside and are ready to put the "soccer mom and CPA dad" on the back burner while we totally let go.
    Volunteer 1970 - We are in the same boat - work, kids and little time for us. The only difference is that our 1st trip was in 5/07. If you are super excited now for your trip in a few days, wait until you get back. We are already super duper excited for a return trip 11 months from now.

Have a great time!!

be carefull what you say on fantasy. about 7 yrs ago on our first trip in a forum i said my fantasy is me and 5 guys. then 5 yrs later my great friend LOU asked me if it ever came true. I couldnt believe after all those years he remembered. The good sister was not at all suprised.

and its still the same one for me... but lets keep it a fantasy for just me and Lou for now.....
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

hey Vol1970! ask CJ and rebelwolf about the soccer mom thing. They were thinking that when they met us with some of their friends before our first trip. and was worried we would be scared. HE HE>...
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast