Thread: Claudia's New Web Side ( Couples workshp and Tantric therapy )

Claudia's New Web Side ( Couples workshp and Tantric therapy )

Hi everybody ! For the new couples that have never been with me before that would like to book an appoimtment for my workshop and couples Tantric therapy here is my new web side https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
    If you are coming and celebrating any birthday , annivesary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an amazing and unforgetable gift for both of you !
    I you want just send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as posible.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too.
    Claudia

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia
    https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
    cel 9982 252568

Hi everybody Welcome back to our beautiful paradise !!! For the couples traveling to Cancún or the Riviera Maya , that have never been with me before that would like to book an appoimtment for my workshop and couples Tantric therapy , I'm already booking your appoinmtments for your coming trip during the next months !
    If you are coming and celebrating any holiday , your birthday , annivesary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an amazing and unforgetable gift for both of you ! For sure will be an uncredible way to really relax, reconnect with each other and start to enjoy yourselfs and your stay.
    I you want just send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    You can also check my web side for further information and trip advisor as well , so write me and I will send you all that information.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too.
    Claudia

NAMASTE♥️
    Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia
    https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
    cel 9982 252568