Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BareAss Buccaneers

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBANDRUTH1990 View Post
    Hey Kelwa1 exactly when is your anniversary?? We're celebrating 17years togather on sept.1st
    Aye, an we be celebratin' our nuptial anni'ersary on de Sept 7th, our first year o' the knot tyin' kind, hee hee.
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Thats great and congrats. We won't be there for it but have to have acouple to celebrate both of them togather. Figured by now one of us would have walked the plank. Hell somedays I wanted to just jump myself. LOL
    Now after 17 years we finally get to do this and we cannot wait.
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

Hey Captain Pam, do you still recruit crew like the old days...i.e. get them drunk, hit them on the back of the head and then hold them captive to serve you as you wish...if so, sign me up but you may have to wait until the 5th, unless you kidnap me from H2

Quote Originally Posted by aussiexpat View Post
    Hey Captain Pam, do you still recruit crew like the old days...i.e. get them drunk, hit them on the back of the head and then hold them captive to serve you as you wish...if so, sign me up but you may have to wait until the 5th, unless you kidnap me from H2
    No, no "shanghaiing",,,,,,,,,,,, unless you ask for it. Which it sounds like you are. And you know what they say,,,,,,,,,,,(sorry, the mods have no decent pirate smilies to insert here).

Just go ahead and transfer from H2 to H3. You know you wanna join the "krewe".
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Introduce yer Krewe Names and yer krewe bisness, AARGGH

As to the question of "krewe" names and "krewe" titles - if there are questions, hopefully, Capn Pam, "Dirty Hargis"(me), or our other krewe founder Jake the snake, can help you find yer krewe name an other stuff.

Here we go -

Me name be Kelley "Dirty Hargis", fashioned after having too many of invented alcoholic shots the night before my first trip t' H2, Sept 2006. Thusly named "Master 'o' Grog".

Me beautious companion and of bein the knot tying kind and sawing off limbs an such, Leanne "Crossbones", the Krewe's doc.

At this point, introductions are the order for the day. Who are you and what's yer Bareass Buccaneer krewe status?
    Last edited by Kelley; 07-22-2007 at 09:28 PM. Reason: text

Ahoy, me hearties... Weigh anchor! Hoist the mizzen! I'm now part of the Krewe from Sept 1...Arrrgh-it's time to get three sheets to the wind

Oh yeah, as 1st trip to Hedo, I assume I'm a swabbie????, while this site ( http://www.mess.be/pirate-names-male.php ) says my pirate name is "Cuthroat Lucas"

Edit: Arrr, if I replace me middle name with me user name (aussiexpat) it's "Cabinboy Flint"......

....Only 50 days to go
    Last edited by aussiexpat; 07-13-2007 at 09:35 PM.

aussiexpat/Terry

Those pirate name generators are worthless except for a laugh or two, they have a limited number of names to start and, if you indulge yourself, you find that just about any name you enter will have "cabinboy","swashy" or "one eye" in front of the name it gives you, nothing based upon "your" name at all.

Join the B/B on our chat site Sunday and/or Monday nights, we'll find a name for you that suits you to a "T".

"R"

K.

Ahoy Terry...
    Start working on your Pirate name...The original Krewe members will be assisting in name selection based on personality etc ...we will do this at the official Krewe dinner which will be held when all Krewe are on the island. Have fun with it and make it fit your personality..as you will most likely be stuck with it for many years to come...LOL.

Captain Pam
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

I leave most of the recruiting to my Co-Founder Snake...He does it so well !!
    As for krewe names and or imaginary Krewe positions...we will be assisting in and approving krewe names and positions at the Krewe dinner.
    Can't wait to see what yours may end up being..LOL

Captain Pam
    Flme31@Hotmail.com

BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

Well, it looks like the B/B has a roll call of about 24 members, so far, with 4 or 5 more waiting for approval. This is according to our Yahoo group site. Unfortunately, a few members arent going to make the September Invasion of H3 this year. That's ok. We'll just have a few months to a year to expand the "Krewe". Then we'll have a bigger Invasion, HA HA.

AARRGGHH

Quote Originally Posted by pamnrich View Post
    As for krewe names and or imaginary Krewe positions...we will be assisting in and approving krewe names and positions at the Krewe dinner. Can't wait to see what yours may end up being..LOL
    Captain Pam
    "Imaginary" Krewe positions........I thought we might be going nude sailing on Wednesday and therefore all positions would be real....sure hope you can sail Cap'n

"Imaginary" Krewe positions........I thought we might be going nude sailing on Wednesday and therefore all positions would be real....sure hope you can sail Cap'n
    Captain Pam will be sailing just fine....and I love the idea of the positions being real !!! We can take over the boat...Captain of Me very Own Ship..........YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ......... Rum Barrels...Hot Sexy Wenchs...Hard sexy Pirates and cabin boys...and a Captain with a sinister side...
    I see a hot time on the horizon Mates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe after our voyage they'll rename the vessel ...Lets just hope they don't call it Skanktuary LMAO

Yarrrr and in response to Dirty Hargis's post above regarding our Krewe numbers... Just to Clarify..You do not get "approved" per say. We take all that want to join ...provided they be on resort at least 2 of the days the group is there...dress up like a pirate on Pirate night...Love Pirates...and have a good attitude !!! If this sounds like you...........The Captain approves you ! Join our Group for the invasion this year Sept 1-9... You'll wish you had!!
    Last edited by pamnrich; 08-07-2007 at 09:17 PM.
    Flme31@Hotmail.com

BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

Quote Originally Posted by pamnrich View Post
    Captain Pam will be sailing just fine....and I love the idea of the positions being real !!! We can take over the boat...Captain of Me very Own Ship..........YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ......... Rum Barrels...Hot Sexy Wenchs...Hard sexy Pirates and cabin boys...and a Captain with a sinister side...
    Ok, so we have:

“Cap'n”: Function is obviously to lead the takeover of the cat and then sail us to rich waters for pillaging and then of course, most importantly being able to get us back to Hedo after extensive partying…

“First Mate Quaarrrtermaster”: ummm…obviously needs to steal lots of rum, but I think the main job is to keep the Cap'n happy so that she doesn't sik the enforcer on the krewe...

“Enforcer”: ob'iously there to make sure all the sexy wenches are attending and nakid...

"Master o' Grog" ...self explanatory and I think we all agree that he better do a good job

“Krewe Doc”: mandatory position as we'll probably need medical assistance since water and extreme partying may not mix well...

So what’s left….I’d volunteer for “Master o' Grog cabin boy” except I think cabin boys aren’t supposed to have hair on their chest…plus I’d probably drink all the booze…
    Last edited by aussiexpat; 08-08-2007 at 01:26 PM.

"Master o' Grog" ...self explanatory and I think we all agree that he better do a good job

I’d volunteer for “Master o' Grog cabin boy” except I think cabin boys aren’t supposed to have hair on their chest…plus I’d probably drink all the booze…
    Maybe a grog apprenticeship would be the order of the day for cabinboy Terry , kinda like what I did last year.
    Last edited by Kelley; 08-13-2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: text

Quote Originally Posted by kelwa1 View Post
    Maybe a grog apprenticeship would be the order of the day for cabinboy Terry , kinda like what I did last year.
    Arrrgh, sorry, don't want t' shave my chest t' become a cabin boy....howe'er....Master o' Grog Swabbie sounds okay as I can then follow you around cleanin' up after your distribution o' the grog...I'm especially keen t' help the single incapacitated ladies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast