Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BareAss Buccaneers

BareAss Buccaneers

Sept 1-9. We will be having our first invasion this year at H3. The group started the same as all of the groups. You meet new friends at Hedo, hit it off so well you decide to do the same dates and resort next year(small compared to other groups, 15 this year)...Someone has a crazy idea to form a group (that would be me in this case, Captain Pam) and the BareAss Buccaneers were born. My husband and I are Huge Pirate lovers, we even named our dogs after pirates...so it was only logical that we be a pirate krewe. Please feel free to email us. And don't forget your pirate gear this year.

BareAss Buccaneers,
    Ye Loyal Krewe of Hedo 2...or 3 as the case may be !!!!!
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

This is our first time to Hedo III and we would love to meet up and join your crew. We are from south west side of Chicago out towards Joilet, Il. We are arriving on aug. 30th and leaving on sept3rd. Our 17 anniversary is sept 1st and looking forward to partying at Hedo III. Would love to hear from you and meet up with your group when you arrive.
    Bob and Ruth
    Our Im's are
    Harleydad1990@yahoo
    yamamama65@yahoo

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY !!! lol
    Flme31@Hotmail.com

BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

Need to helps us out with what we are gonna need to be part of the krewe?
    Don't want to stand out like a couple of tourist.LOL Is this the first year of doing the pirate theme? Sounds like this could be a very memoriable experience if even for acouple days. We haven't even been there and are planning the next visit.

Bob and Ruth
    aug.30th Sept3rd
    Hedo III first time
    Plainfield Illinois

We are going to be doing a pirate costume one of the nights, so you are welcome to join in on that. Pretty much all you need is a fun loving attitude...I think you have that covered ! If you want to bring a pirate hat to wear at the pool thats cool..I will be bringing some pirate bandanas to give out to those who want to be part of the fun as well. Either way .... Arrrggghhhhh , welcome to the Krewe !!!!
    Flme31@Hotmail.com

BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida

Thanks for letting us be part of ye Krewe. We'll serve you well captain Pam.
    Hopefully theres alot or rum there cause Ruth loves her Captain and cokes.
    64 days AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
    Hey also Ruth has a tattoo of a red tail hawk on her left shoulder. Its about 10 inches wide. Its not a parrot so we'll have to improvise
    POLLEY WANTS HEDO !!!
    Last edited by BOBANDRUTH1990; 06-26-2007 at 12:29 PM.

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Aye, we be "Dirty Hargis" and "Crossbones", me wife and krewe doc. We actually li'e right next door t' Cap'n Pam and her first mate, Rich-"swin'in Albert". ('Scuse me Pam, I couldnt remember Rich's pirate name, so I impro'ised.)
    Gar.

I'm gonna try and wear my pirate stuff everyday, includin me pegleg. It may be a bit difficult to stay in character, but it's an invasion, so,,,,,,,,

Aye, we''e planned this first "in'asion" o' H2 t' H3 because we wanted to, methinks H3 be scur'y dogs compared t' H2 and have thin's too soft. I ha'ent see'd any pirate eve on the wanted poster for e'ents for H3, says I. Arrr, and gold, me hear they gots too much gold, aaarrrggghh. Aye, hee and glee, it's a pirate's life for me. Savvy?

Aye, bobandruth1990, Ahoy, aye, and Welcome t' the best pirate krewe south o' the Spanish Main, Tampa Bay and Gasparilla, Aye.

H3, Aye, listen ye scur'y dogs
    Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

Ye'll ne'er get near me buried booty!

We are the flag, I.

(this post, in no way, represents any hate or resort racism from H2 towards H3, we just want it known and stated that some H2 folks are coming to invade H3 for partying purposes,,,,,,,,,,,,, and rum,,,,,,, and gold, hee.)
    Last edited by Kelley; 06-26-2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: more text and a disclaimer
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    Moderator, can we request a few "pirate smilies", please?
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Thanks for the welcome Kelwa1. We hope not to disappoint any of ye krewe.AARRGG. Have to come up with some names for me wench and Aye
    Even though we'll only have 2 days to ransack with the krewe I'm sure they"ll never forget us. We'll be there 2 days before captain Pam and the krewe so we'll make sure to sample all the rum to make sure it didn't go bad.
    Hey Kelwa1 exactly when is your anniversary?? We're celebrating 17years togather on sept.1st
    Last edited by BOBANDRUTH1990; 06-27-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007
    Bareass bucaneers Naked and Proud.
    Next Trip August 23rd-30th 2008

Well its now official. Plane tickets arrived wednesday and also all the rest of the paper work needed. WOOOHOOO. Hey Captain Pam We're ready and willing to serve ye captain.
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007

Bob and Ruth, welcome to the krewe. I am also a bareassbuccaneer known as Screaming Sam according to http://www.stupidstuff.org/main/piratename.htm. I look forward to seeing all of my maties and meeting you. Unfortunately it looks like we will only have one night to party, so we'll be sure to make it a memorable one.

Once again welcome aboard!!

Pirates arrrrre sexy!

Thanks for the welcome. Yes unfortunately we will only have one nite to party but its gonna be a long nite. And alot can happen in 24 hours.LOL
    Bob and Ruth
    Plainfield Illinois
    Hedo virgins no more
    aug.30th-sept3rd 2007

yes you're right, and alot WILL happen I guarentee...ahaha!

Pirates aRRRRRRRe Sexy

hell I would join just because i love Pirates...
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Hey there Cooter!!

When will you be in Jamaica???

Pirates aRRRRRRRRRe Sexy MoFo's!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast