Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I thought of Hedo III

Registered User Parracky Parrot's Avatar
    Hmmm, Rebelwolf, we must have been rubbing shoulders that week.

I met Wendy and Ted on the bus coming in, and there was debate about which hedo was the best. Back to back, I guess hedo II wins, but this really was a very prudish bunch from what I've heard.
    I was disapointed to see so few costumes at PJ night, at least I tried with my muscle guy apron.

And if the Elvis guy was odd, what about the kid in the bear costume?!? In that heat? I know he got puched out for getting to touchy with someones wife. Yikes.

I guess fantasies come in all shapes and sizes

Been too long since I've been to Hedo II for me to make a real comparision. This trip was a really off week for Hedo III though.

Yeah the kid in the bear suit was pretty strange. There were too many wierdos that week. We had a lot of fun with our little group and with the Wild Women's group. But if you were there as a single or even a couple new to the Hedo thing it would have been pretty boring.

Next trip is in November during Kink Week, they are never boring. Shocking maybe but boring no.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

November - is that the "kink in the caribbean" group? I heard they were REAL kinky!!!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Very Kinky

They are a fairly large group with a lot of diverse interests. They are pretty kinky but not in a sexual way. They think we are wierd for having sex outside and all that craziness. This coming from a girl who's riding a guy in a saddle. They do most of the more extreme activities in private either in the disco before it opens for us or on a closed section of the beach. They also have a couple rooms that function as their dungeon. We've been there the last three years for at least part of their week and have gotten to know some of them pretty well. Caroyln and I both enjoy exploring different lifestyles and while a lot of what the Kink Group does is pretty scary it is still interesting to learn about. Besides there's always a lot of foot fetish guys there and when she wears those 7" heels they just fall at her feet (literally). What could could resist be flattered when a guy tells her "I'd be happy to kneel beside you at dinner and eat off your table scaps if you'll just let me rub your feet."
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12