Thread: fantasy

Question fantasy

This trip in november will be our first time to Hedo III. Besides just enjoying ourselves, how hard is it to find someone to fulfill my husbands and my fantasy of being with another women and then maybe another couple

What time in Nov will you be going? the wild women group will be at hedo the 3 - 10. You just never know it depends on what groups are at hedo.

You do have to book with the TA that runs the group to have invites to the ww.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

fantasy

The best advice I can give you both is let it happen naturaly Dont force anything onto each other just let you self go and go with the flow. Have some basic rules before you open yourself to anything. Have a agreement between each other as to what you want to do and what you DO NOT want to do. Just be open and enjoy. People in the lifestyle will help you the best way they can and no one should force you into anything that you do not want to do.

I will be at hedo in July and my partner and I are open to an encounter with another female, however, I know the swinger lifestyle is generally a shared experience. How common is it to find couples who are open to that?

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by curiousme View Post
    This trip in november will be our first time to Hedo III. Besides just enjoying ourselves, how hard is it to find someone to fulfill my husbands and my fantasy of being with another women and then maybe another couple

Another couple will be pretty easy, as far as the technical aspect. A lone female addition will be more of a challenge. We will also be there when Rebel and Carolyn are there... If you will be in the Nov 3-10 range... let us all know.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    BTW... If you come up with a good "lone female addition" technique... let us know too...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

My wife and I went for the 1st time earlier this year. No intentions in mind but just to have a good time. Let me say that we had a great time and be relaxed and just ask and things will most likely happen. Or atleast that was the case for us. I am ready to go back!

Blog Entries
    Go back November 3-10....