Thread: Non Swingers and Theme Nights

Non Swingers and Theme Nights

My wife and I are looking to book a trip to Desire RM in April 2020. We got hooked on the clothing optional resorts and have been to 3 in last 2 years. At 2 of the resorts a few people we met suggested Desire, and those couples had a great time. They are not swingers and neither are my wife and I. Some threads say that there are more swingers than non, hope thats not the case. We like to meet people and have fun, but in a completely social setting, not looking to be asked to par take in any swinger activity. Bottom line question is, will this be a problem? If there are swingers, will they make you uncomfortable? Again, the clothing optional experience has been great and enjoy that part of the resort, just not into the lifestyle. Second question, do most people dress up for the theme nights? Can you dress for some and not others? We want to be part of the activities, but not sure if we can pull all of them off. Thanks for any input!

We are like you, non swingers, but nudists with an exhibition side. We've been to Pearl and RM only once. We are actually heading back to Pearl next month for a few days with Hidden Beach and Tulum. We went in December and it was 99.9% lifestylers. We knew something was up when we first walked in and everyone, and I mean everyone, was clothed hanging out by the pool. It maybe different other months as winter is usually swinger season. People were ok, but definitely on the prowl. We would go back only in a group.

Have you looked into Hedo? We go every year and have found nothing like it.

We have not. Ironically, we took a last minute vacation to Negril (Grand Lido) before my wife went back to work. She’s a teacher. Hedo is next to the resort we stayed at. Grand Lido is very laid back and did not have many people there during our stay. Some folks we met there has gone to Desire RM and it is their favorite place. They are not swingers and liked the resort. We’ve been to Hidden twice and really like it. Just wanted a different venue and something with a little more night life.

Good enough, but remember RM sells itself as a lifestyle resort, and not a nudist resort. Anyways.... Desire Pearl is about 7 miles down the road. When we went, we split up the week between the two resorts. You could spend a few days at each and take a 10 minute taxi to the other. Pearl is more nudist. Just my thoughts... Have fun!

If you are on facebook, search "Our Favorite Jamaican Vacation Place" and join. It's the unofficial Hedo page. I truly think its what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by cahhhoo View Post
    Good enough, but remember RM sells itself as a lifestyle resort, and not a nudist resort.
    I beg to differ. Desire (both locations) are adults only clothing optional resorts. The do not promote themselves as lifestyle resorts. Check out the DesireMexico site for more information. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of data to help makeup your mind.
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

you could always try Hidden beach resort? let me know we can get you a discount at HBR
    Last edited by robertd35; 10-10-2019 at 04:49 AM.