Thread: A most do during your visit to Cancun or the Riviera Maya

A most do during your visit to Cancun or the Riviera Maya

Reconnect each other as lovers , using the ancient art of touching.
    Experience the mystery , the magic , the true connection of my sensuous, loving , super healing and TANTRIC workshop and couple's massage.

Appointments available from Monday's till Saturday's only one session a day ( 11.00am or 12.00pm)
    Three hours where you will be able to relax , have fun ,learn to connect with yourslef and reoconnect with each other , BREATHING IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !
    All what we are gonna do , you will be able to take back home with you and keep working on each other to keep the flame of your love alive in a complete new spiritual level.

To book your appointments please write me back to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip , that way I will give you options of days and times open for you to choose.

Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you soon !

Claudia Gabucio
    cel 9982 252568
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia

https://www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Attra...Peninsula.html

Hi everybody Welcome back to our beautiful paradise !!! For the couples traveling to Cancún or the Riviera Maya , that have never been with me before that would like to book an appoimtment for my workshop and couples Tantric therapy , I'm already booking your appoinmtments for your coming trip during the next months !
    If you are coming and celebrating any holiday , your birthday , annivesary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an amazing and unforgetable gift for both of you ! For sure will be an uncredible way to really relax, reconnect with each other and start to enjoy yourselfs and your stay.
    I you want just send me an e-mail to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and I would love to get back with you suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.
    Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.
    You can also check my web side for further information and trip advisor as well , so write me and I will send you all that information.
    Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you too.
    Claudia

NAMASTE♥️
    Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
    fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia
    https://www.anahataagni.com/touch-of-magic
    cel 9982 252568