Thread: First Time Nude Adventurist Couple Going To Caliente In October

First Time Nude Adventurist Couple Going To Caliente In October

My wife and I are going to Caliente the second week of October 2019. This is our first Nude Vacation. We’re excited and nervous. Has anyone been to Caliente. What can we expect? We have no lifestyle experience but are excited to see what happens and let things go as they will. Please help, hard to find any real advice.

My wife and I are just like you, except planning to go in November. Only nudist experience so far was an hour at a communal hot spring. We are not interested in being in the lifestyle, just want to experience the sexually charged environment. Biggest thing we are nervous about is our appearance. We are both a bit overweight and not very tan (from the north). We want to have a good liberating time just like everyone else, but don’t want to feel self conscious the entire time. We’d love some feedback on the general appearance of the guests. Are there overweight and quite pale guests or is everyone fit and bronze?

Thanks for replying dutchdriver81. Seems like we have a lot of the same questions. We love to be nude at home and live in a secluded area. Sometimes we can spend all day nude and be out and about on the property. We have never been Nude around other people but both of us love the idea and freedom. While my wife is exceptionally gorgeous and tans with ease. I’m about average and have some of your same concerns. I have a hairy body and everyone appears shaved all
    over. Don’t know if Ican pull that off. The thing I have found is no two people are alike a s every man should see his wife as exceptionally gorgeous. We’re not taking this trip to be judged or to judge anyone for the way the look or what they choose to do while there. We’re excited to meet everyone and learn about nudism and the lifestyle. We’re sun lovers and want to share that with like minded naked people.

For most North American people, the thought of being naked with others is a bit daunting. As has been proven thousands of times (at Caliente, Paradise Lakes, Hedo ...) we all get over it in about 5 minutes. Yes, we are naked, and surrounded by other people. But they too are naked. We are concerned at being too heavy, too light, too hairy, too wrinkled too (fill in the blank). But surprisingly everyone around us is also too (fill in the blank). And nobody cares.
    The first casual, social interactions ("Hi, I'm ..., this is my wife ..., We are from ..."), makes all the concerns evaporate -- almost as fast as your first drink.
    So relax, throw off your city clothes and head (naked) into a world where who you are is important, not what you wear. The first people you meet will have been there and understand.
    Enjoy

PNK
    Hedo (again) Nov 5 - Dec 1, 2019

Thank you PNK. We are so excited about this trip. We love pushing the boundaries that society places on us. Can’t imagine a better setting to relax.

If anyone could help we would love to know more about the resort and the rules? Is body jewelry or cockrings allowed? We have an exhibitionist side that we love to show. What all is allowed in the pools and hot tubs at night? We have read a few good things about the night club but curious about the after party. Is it by invitation only or do they announce where it is? How do you get there? Hope someone can help.