Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newb questions

1. Shop around. Since you are on a budget you will have different prices depending on the year, airline, etc. Groups are fun and you participate as much or as little as possible. From my own experience, people won't exclude you unless you're a complete ass. Most people who feel excluded do so because they did kept to themselves. If you and your partner want to keep to yourselves, that's fine too. My first time I went solo and met a ton of people. I learned about a few of the groups that were there at the time and have kept them in mind since. My second time, I went with my gf and we mostly kept to ourselves. She's a bit shyer and won't make the first move to meet new people. (I find it funny since she is way more social than I am)

2. I have not had to use Club Mobay. The longest I have waited in customs was maybe 10-15 minutes. Once was the weekend before 4th of July and the 2nd time was in June. I arrive as early as possible so I can get to Hedo as early as possible to spend the most time I can there. People will swear by it Club Mobay and it is an attractive option. Transportation to Hedo on a budget would be a small shared bus like Amstar. Takes you from t he airport to the resort back to the airport. It won't be the fastest since it does stop at other resorts.

3. There really isn't much benefit to staying on the nude side other than being closer to the pool. You have to get dressed to go to the dining areas anyway which is on the prude side. Of course, since the prude side is clothing optional, you can still walk from your room to the pool with nothing on. You won't be the only one doing it.

duplicate post
    Last edited by arcticwinters; 06-29-2019 at 11:13 PM.

1. Groups may not be cheaper if you are not from the US. We got the best price from expedia.

2. Been twice. Waited maybe 20 minutes at most. Not worth the cost to us (and I fly 50K/year!)

3. Room doesn't matter that much, really. Cheapest works for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12