Thread: Caliente Pool sections?

Caliente Pool sections?

Curious if caliente pool has unofficial sections similar to Haulover Beach. When we visit Haulover, the beach has a section to the north where mostly the LGBTQ community tend to congregate, the middle of the beach tends to be groups of friends and singles and the south more couples and families. Does the main pool at Caliente have similar unofficial sections based off things like (residence/locals/vacationers, couples/singles, LS/non LS) etc...

Nope, everyone just pretty much congregates in the same place. Some people mingle with the crowd in the main pool, others kind of sit back at the back of the pool, and others will choose one of the other pools to hang in. From what we can tell it's all based on if they are looking for new "friends", socializing with existing friends, or just want to be by themselves.

Thanks again curiouscouplefl. You guys seem to be the go to when it comes to Caliente questions. It sounds like you enjoy your time there. We are hoping for the same!
    Last edited by FLCouple941; 06-11-2019 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

Lol, I don't know about that, but we love the place and go as often as we can so we like to promote it. Before we went the first time we had a lot of trouble on this site finding out info so we like to help out when we can

curiouscouplefl
    My wife and I are looking at going to Caliente Tampa in October as first timers. I see they are offering the 4 night special
    But was concerned with a price like that we might be getting not very nice rooms.
    I would pay more for better quality but wanted some advice from someone that’s been there.
    Could you give us any pointers?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by A1Bronc View Post
    curiouscouplefl
    My wife and I are looking at going to Caliente Tampa in October as first timers. I see they are offering the 4 night special
    But was concerned with a price like that we might be getting not very nice rooms.
    I would pay more for better quality but wanted some advice from someone that’s been there.
    Could you give us any pointers?

Thank you
    The 4 night rate usually has to do with sitting thru their time share membership club. You have to sit thru a high pressure presentation with a salesman. The rooms in the hotel are all the same. Nothing that great just average
    at best.

Activeone
    Thank you for the response

Quote Originally Posted by Activeone View Post
    The 4 night rate usually has to do with sitting thru their time share membership club. You have to sit thru a high pressure presentation with a salesman. The rooms in the hotel are all the same. Nothing that great just average
    at best.
    From our experience the presentation wasn't high pressure, they just really presented options and it was up to us whether we joined or not. We never felt pressured. We had couples tell us they just walked in and said they weren't interested and the sales guy said "ok, have a nice day". Maybe it depends who you get.

Following this thread. Our first trip to Caliente will be 10-9-13 2019 we’re excited and this is our first nude vacation.

I heard the upper pool is where PDA is more acceptable. Is that true?