Thread: 50 year old virgins (husband and wife)

50 year old virgins (husband and wife)

We are anxiously looking forward to Thanksgiving and the week after as our first trip to Hedo

Dont worry you are not Hedo virgins by yourself....My husband and I will "pop our Hedo cherries" Aug 5-12.....We are definately loking forward to it and is extremly excited!!!!

Welcome aboard Charlie, the wife and i will be there for our 4th trip this year at Spanksgiving.We are 48 and have a blast there, age is not a factor at Hedo!! Look us up at Delroys when you get there and we will have a drink with you guys.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

welcome welcome.. Doc and I just had our first time in may and now we're going back in novemeber!

We love it, you will too!
    -Emmy
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Smile

Thank you all for making us feel so welcome. Now we are even more excited. LOOKING FORWARD to meeting you and enjoying what is sure to be a wonderful time...

My wife and I were in out early 50's on our first trip also. Could not wait to get back. So... August, here we go.

Peter

Hey Charlie, we are headin out for our 2nd Thanksgiving at Hedo 3. We are 50 (me) and 43 (my wife) What an awesome place to relax and unwind for the "Get the hell away" holiday haaaa

Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by kayrate View Post
    Hey Charlie, we are headin out for our 2nd Thanksgiving at Hedo 3. We are 50 (me) and 43 (my wife) What an awesome place to relax and unwind for the "Get the hell away" holiday haaaa

Clayton
    Please tell me you are Clayton and Debbie we met in May of 2006 at Hedo 3!
    Excuse me while I whip this out.

We went to H3 for the first time last year and we are in our 50s. We had a fantastic time. I rediscovered that my wife is an incredibly hot, sexy lady. We had the time of our lives and have been back to Hedo twice since -- the last time in May of 2007.
    Maybe we'll see you there the first week of November!

Hey Sluggo and Tay ! Sorry we aren't Clayton and Debbie. We are Clayton and Jenny. Our first trip was in November of 2006! It was our first trip but not our last!!! 30 days and counting!

Hi my handle sharon55, just joined today. I never been to any of the hedo"s but it looks really cool. my sister & I plan on coming one of these days.My husband said i can go when even she can, but her husband is a pain in the you know what I can't wait to go to HEDO3.can some butte tell me a litter bit about the place? thanks much sharon55