Thread: Mayfield Falls excursion?

The Rocky Mountain way is better than the way we had.

Mayfield Falls excursion?

We want to spend as much time as possible at Hedo while we're in Jamaica, relaxing on the beach and mingling in the pool/hot tub with all of our new friends. With that said we were considering one trip off the resort and that is to go see Mayfield Falls. We wanted to see if anyone else had been to the falls before and if so do you think it was worth the trip? Recommended tour guide? It sounds awesome from what we've read in the travel guides. Any info is most appreciated.

What we have started doing is arriving a few days early to Jamaica and staying off resort 1-2 nights and explore some local sights.. hire a taxi for the entire day and have him tour us around. Then we arrive at hedo all rested and in the holiday mode
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoKids View Post
    We want to spend as much time as possible at Hedo while we're in Jamaica, relaxing on the beach and mingling in the pool/hot tub with all of our new friends. With that said we were considering one trip off the resort and that is to go see Mayfield Falls. We wanted to see if anyone else had been to the falls before and if so do you think it was worth the trip? Recommended tour guide? It sounds awesome from what we've read in the travel guides. Any info is most appreciated.
    We had the same great intentions to get off the resort and see some of the sights. That is until sand gravity kicks in and leaving Hedo doesn't sound so appealing. Maybe one day.

Mayfield falls is very pretty. I have been there a few times and I recommend it. It's about an hour away and only is about a half day of resort if you just do the tour and not a big group. Cool water, beautiful scenery and learn some of the local flora.
    Although I know the weight of sand gravity. Many times I have had the best intentions on sight seeing or meeting friends only to be leaving and think "I didn't go anywhere" lol.
    It happens
    Enjoy what ever you choose
    Last edited by BostonMel; 05-30-2019 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/BostonMel/random%20board%20crap/crazyph.gif

www.crzyphckers.com

Can't wait to get home!!!!!