So there's this guy and he just recently got married to the love his life, Wendy. Now he wants to profess his love to her in the most special and unique way ever. So he decides to get her name tattooed onto his penis. Of course most of the time his male member reads just 'Wy' or 'Wey', ya know depending how cold the room is.

Fast forwarding....

This fellow finds himself going to Negril, Jamaica on business so he sits down with a friend of his who been there before to ask what he should expect. His friend tells him about how there are these nude bars at Hedonism resort and that he should check it out and to not make a big deal about what he finds there.

Well, the man gets to Jamaica, finisheds his business meetings and he decides to go get a drink at Hedo at the nude pool via a day pass. After a while a man, completely naked, sits down on the stool right next to him. Now he's heard a rumor that Jamaican men have very large manhoods and he can't help but to see if this rumor is true.

So he casually takes a peek and notices that the man's member have the letters 'Wy' tattooed on it!! Well now he has to know why, but he feels really awkward asking about the man's penis cause that would mean he looked at it. But he has to know! So he looks at the man and says , "excuse me, this is a bit awkward of me, but, I just have to know." Pointing at the mans exposed penis "do you have a wife named Wendy too?"

The Jamaican man looks at him, looks down at his dongle, looks back at him and laughs, "hahahaha nooo mon, dis says 'Welcome to Jamaica, have a very nice day' "