Thread: First time curiosity

First time curiosity

Hello all, me and my wife are a young couple who will be going here on a day/night pass at the end of September. As of now the plan is just to enjoy the experience, but not do anything swinging related. I'm open for it but my wife is a little more timid so i'm not forcing the issue. With that being said, Im curious to how many people here went in with similar expectations their first time, but actually ended up getting wild with new partners. Like i said, im not going to force the issue but i'd love for my wife to let loose and do something out of the ordinary. Would love to see if this has happened to others just to give me a little hope lol.

This is coming from a woman's point of view so take it for what it's worth. If I were you, I'd plan on this first visit that absolutely nothing will happen other than being in a sexy environment that will surely add to fun in your own bedroom. In the months following you'll have a chance to talk more about what you saw or what you felt while there. She might be intrigued by certain things and not others, or turned off from it all. At H2, there is such a range of what people are into. It's all good and all are welcome. However, excellent and purposeful communication ( and agreement) ahead of time is a must. I repeat... A must. Don't go and let things happen on a whim. Jealousy can arise and you can't reverse what's been done. Talking about stuff before and after can be titillating though!!! My personal story... Scared out of my mind the first time. But loved our first week trip... Took several days for me to really fully enjoy it. Now about to go on our 8th trip and each time dipped my toes in a bit more. Maybe I'm unusual but it was a process for me to go slow. It was that first passionate kiss from a woman that sparked it for me... That led to more to where I'm at today.... Still not full swap and most likely won't ever be but that's cool for us. The point is.... Communicate, let your wife guide your journey, and go stay for a full 7 nights. Have fun!

Registered User jeanie_hotpants's Avatar
    Well said sunandfun. That is wise advice. If you are doing a night pass, I suggest Tuesday nights Glow Party or Thursday nights Toga/Foam party.
    Jeanie Hotpants

Past trips:
    May 4-11, 2019 with the Fluffernutters for Princess Week
    March 2016 with Hedo Amigos
    Sept 2011 with Hellians
    Sept 2010 with Hellians
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by dagreat1_87 View Post
    ... With that being said, Im curious to how many people here went in with similar expectations their first time, but actually ended up getting wild with new partners...
    That was pretty much us on our virgin trip. We were not "in the lifestyle", and my wife was convinced she would not take her bottoms off in public. That was the plan going in...

We were both naked the first day and we were full swap before the trip was over. Both experiences changed our lives for the better.

That said, we have been together a LONG time and communicate very well. The "spur of the moment" thing can be a bonding experience or the end of your relationship. Tread carefully.
    Last edited by Desert Dwellers; 05-19-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    Mikey and Diane

I have to agree. Let your wife "set the pace" and make sure she's comfortable with any situation. Communication is the most important part of getting into the lifestyle.

appreciate all the feedback. Me and the wife have a great open line of communication so she definitely has no problem letting me know what she does and doesn't like so hopefully we'll have some fun and i'll be pleasantly surprised.

Just find her a hunk that she cant resist and have her go at it and break her in with some hedo fun!

In general, the ladies tend to set the pace. But actually, the pace should be set by the slowest person... man or woman. The best you can do is be supportive of her feelings and try to understand what they're based on. Give her the authority to go as far as she likes (as long as you truly feel that way) and to change her mind. Acknowledge what she's feeling now, but leave the door open as your thoughts will change as you quickly learn more once there. It's not that uncommon that the guy was looking to get into this with a reluctant wife, but once they see their wife embracing it... he's the one trying to slow it down.

Have code words or phrases. We find it useful to have one for "slow down, I'm not sure about this" and "time to get the fuck out!... now!!" and agree that when these are spoken by either of you, you listen without question, make a polite excuse, and leave (or slow down). AND... you discuss afterwards without blame for the person who wanted out.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

As others have stated communication is a must. Set your rules before and both agree not to change them in the heat of the moment or if you have been drinking. If you hookup, or not, talk about it after while you are both sober. Also remember you would Agree to whatever kind hookup together, so if you try something and did not enjoy it and assuming you followed your rules nobody is at fault.
    Go have fun!