Thread: Which theme nights do people actually dress for?

Which theme nights do people actually dress for?

We're wondering which of the theme nights get the most participation, and are looking for ideas of what we might bring.

Note that we're experienced nudists, and have no trouble going naked when that's acceptable.

So here's the list from the Hedo website:

MONDAY- JAMAICA NIGHT: A Jamaica themed party. Dress in the Jamaican colors Black, Green & Gold.

OK, we can figure out something for this, probably. Maybe

TUESDAY – BARE AS YOU DARE GLOW POOL PARTY: Dance under the stars and light up the night with all things glowing, blinking and flashing. Make a splash in your sexiest swimwear.

So swimsuits and dollar store LED lights, yes?

WEDNESDAY – FETISH NIGHT LEATHER & LINGERIE: One of the biggest and best event nights! Dress in leather & lingerie or whatever fetish you want to explore, then prepare to indulge your fetish fantasies.

We're not fetish people ... hmm, could still have some fun with this.

THURSDAY – TOGA & FOAM PARTY: One of our most popular theme nights at Hedonism II, dress in your sexy toga for dinner, sign-up in the day to be a part of our talent show then hit the disco after our Toga Parade & Contest for our foam party at 11pm. Get slippery and wet in this high energy atmosphere. Dress Code – swimsuits or Togas.

We will NOT be wearing swimsuits. Do we bring sheets from home for this?

FRIDAY – ROCK STAR: Ever wanted to be a rock star? Live out the fantasy in this fun filled theme night.

Not really sure about this one. One of us is an actual musician, but we're not bringing an "axe" from home. Neither of us want to dress like KISS ... but what other ideas might work?

SATURDAY – SEXY SPORTS NIGHT: Show your Sexy team spirit in whatever sport that turns you on.

Mr has a hockey jersey, Mrs can probably borrow a volleyball jersey or similar. I guess that works.

SUNDAY – HEDONISTIC SCHOOL GIRL: Break all the rules you never could! Wear your short plaid skirts. Principals, nerds, and jocks you can join in the education, too.

We can probably figure this one out too.

Thanks for any advice / ideas / hints! We arrive on May 16 ... can't wait!

Sounds like you have a plan. We like dressing up and wish everyone did as well. Our second trip had a lot of people participate. More women than men, but a lot of men do it as well. As for ideas, just get creative. Participating makes it fun.

We dress for all of them .. both of us and have a blast doing it .. we spend the year putting our costumes together to match and complement one another ..we find it alot of fun
    ---
    S&C
    Pursuing Pleasure Together

Kik: 2play7172
    Email: anythinggoes1971@yahoo.com

See you Feb 2020
    Hedo Feb 2019
    Hedo Feb 2018
    Hedo Feb 2017

I have started a MeWe group for couples traveling in Feb 2020: https://mewe.com/join/hedofeb2020
    50+ Members now

Blog Entries
    We dress for all nights School girl very short skirt no undies, fetish something strappy no undies love very short fishnet dress no undies my fav, for other nights, my hubbie loves to see me dress up 29 Days to go

We went on our virgin trip in early April and dressed up for each and every night (both of us). We also went up on stage for Rock Star night and won 1st place chosen by the audience. Our fetish costume would have won surely, but we didn't go up on stage (I am usually a little bit shy on these things), but I regret it now.

We liked Hedo so much that while we were there we booked our 2nd trip for November 23, 2019.. for a week. And we are already planning a few different and more sexy costumes for the second trip... it will be a blast!!
    Last edited by jbeausol; 05-06-2019 at 07:12 PM.

It will be our virgin trip in December ( apart from a day pass last year ). we will be dressing up for a few of the theme nights.
    latex for me and pvc for the wife on fetish night, school girl outfits for both of us, if im brave enough. Toga night and Jamaican night.

Do you bring sheets from home for toga night? Or does Hedo provide something to wrap with?

Whats wrong with dressing like kiss?
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Nothing wrong with dressing like Kiss, except that it's not really me and it's very popular, judging by web photos.

There was a time not too long ago that there were "two" costume changes per night. The first was the pre dinner cocktail "slutwear" period. Then, following dinner, the "theme night" attire came out. The only exception to this was Toga night, where a Toga was REQUIRED for entry into the dining room. Anybody else remember the "no sheet, no eat" policy?

Ahhh... The good old days!
    Mikey and Diane