Hi everybody ! Hope you guys are doing wonderful ! For the new couples that have never been with me before , and would like to come and spend and super deliciously sensuous morning with your special one and do my tantric workshop and couples massage , I'm already booking all your sessions.
For the month's of APRIL and MAY , I have a very good discount for your therapy . You will have 30 usd discount !
If you are coming and celebrating any birthday , anniversary , honeymoon or just because you want to spoil and surprise your honey , I'm sure this will be an awesome gift for both of you.
If you want just send me an email to massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know the dates of your trip , that way I will give you options of days and times open for you to choose.
Any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible.My studio is in Puerto Morelos area so if you are coming from Temptations and you need transportation I can arrange that for you with no problem at all !!
For more information you can also check my web side www.touchofmagic.com.mx , my facebook fan page , trip advisor page or just send me an email with all your questions and doubts.
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to meet you very soon !
Have a wonderful day !! Send you all a huge hug and kiss with all my love.
Claudia.

NAMASTE
Claudia Gabucio Terrazas
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
9982 252568
www.touchofmagic.com.mx
fb : A TOUCH OF MAGIC by Claudia