Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Men's attire

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Go with see through boxers as a staple if you get confused. They have see through with designs on them too... in matching girl/guy if you want. I think I sent you the link before, but www.abcunderwear.com is great. You have to search through it pretty well though. You can't just pull up a category and get everything. It's better to use the search feature and type in what you are looking for. There is often a "you might also like" feature that helps when you pull an item up. It also offers girl stuff to match sometimes.

Short shorts are on there too. You don't have to go thong if you don't want. Don't listen to paul of copnkitten... he thinks all guys should wear thongs (lol)... luv ya Paul...
    Lol. So are see through boxers a better choice than see through thongs? Or is that the case only if I chicken out? Lol. Or would the boxers be better some nights and the thong others?

Can ya tell I'm a bit nervous? Lol thanks for all the advice and tips though.

Blog Entries
    Well, for me, a "guy thong" has a bit of a weird thing going on. First of all, I'm not the most fit guy in the world. I'm way better than I used to be, but I'm not Brad Pitt material by any means, so all in all, even though see through, with boxers, you at least get the impression that you're somewhat covered.

I know you are in great shape and guy thongs are actually made with guys like you in mind. If I were you, I would do the thong and boxers and mix it up. The whole "chicken out thing" just ain't gonna happen, so don't worry about that. After being naked by the pool and beach all day, you won't want to get all covered up anyway.

Take both and take a few of each, or several of each. Hell, you're at Hedo and trust me, you will be going back soon, so they won't go to waste. You may even be using them at home for special occasions with your wife...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Hey thanks ja! It must be kind of funny to you with those of us that are still hedo virgins asking these questions. Lol.

I appreciate the tips and can't wait to just get there to see how it is myself.

Blog Entries
    I dig these questions. It means you are looking forward to going and all Hedo folks want new Hedo folks to enjoy and return time and time again...

Ask away anytime and about anything. Others were here for us when we were new and you will pay it forward too my friend...

I sent you a MySpace message about my weight lifting progress... I owe you big... your program is working great and I hope to be ripped by November(lol)... Woohoo...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

we are definately looking forward to it. i have started my count down. lol 23 more days to go now!!! cant wait to go, break out of our shy shells, and have the time of our lives!

got the myspace message. awesome progress. you will definately be one bad ass mofo by the time november gets here. lol glad its working so well.

Can I ask you something a bit sensitive please. My hubby is worried that he may not look the straight he-man that he is in some attire and may get approached by other men. He is not homophobic but he would get very embarrassed, I keep reassuring him that it wouldn't happen but he is still concerned. Could that happen?

Blog Entries
    I remember worrying about things like that. It's not a problem though. He will be seen with you, which should clear things up and also, most guys... gay, or straight can tell which "team" another guy plays for. Let's just say (for argument's sake) that another guy hits on him... It will be the same thing as another guy/girl hitting on you. A simple "thanks, but no thanks" is all it will take. Remember... this is HEDO... don't worry about such things. Heck, I would be flattered if a guy hit on me... embarrassed, but flattered.

Quote Originally Posted by uknewbies View Post
    Can I ask you something a bit sensitive please. My hubby is worried that he may not look the straight he-man that he is in some attire and may get approached by other men. He is not homophobic but he would get very embarrassed, I keep reassuring him that it wouldn't happen but he is still concerned. Could that happen?

lol i was wondering the same thing!! the mens wear definately does not look manly!!

Thanks, your reply worked wonders. We went out yesterday and he bought some fabric for a toga and was even considering not wearing underwear with it. Now thats a result!

Quote Originally Posted by jdg123 View Post
    lol i was wondering the same thing!! the mens wear definately does not look manly!!
    Okay I've worn the unmanly stuff before, been in the disco in a thong too many times to recall. And even one night in a sequined tuxedo g string. I'd love to say I never got approached but there was one trip where a gay Italian guy did take a fondness to me. Naturally all the others in our group thought it was hilarious. After all they pretty much set me up in the first place. Forget about the outfits, keep an eye on those so called friends.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Look guys...if we women are willing to go all out to "dress up", I think you guys should too! Be daring! Be sexy! Thongs on anyone pretty much are going to be hit...big or small! It's what's in the package that makes it!

ok first i have to talk myself into going naked for the first time. then i have talk myself into wearing a thong!!! i dont know which one scares me more!!! lol

Blog Entries
    The thong will...

Listen, I have just managed to talk hubbie into a toga outfit, not sure how to approach the "thong" topic. That could be a step too far, but I would love too see him in some sexy black underwear, he has a lovely physique. But Hey! what am I moaning about, i'll see him naked on the beach and that's the best bit

uk, if you can get hubbie to wear a thong then i will wear one too. lol we may look like dorks but at least we will be sexy dorks!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast