Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Lido 2020

Blog Entries
    I am confident that there wiļl be DAY and Night Hot Tub Action at GLN April 2020 ! I only dabble in the lifestyle myself (hubby is not quite as enthusiastic about the lifestyle as I am)...but with small groups i.e. Takeover of 26 Sunset Ocean View suites at Grand Lido Negril au Natural next April almost guarentees endless naked fun and naked social interaction of a sexual nature !!!
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 04-19-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Hi JuciyLucie,
    The last time you two were at GLN , was there much action ? We know you have to be VERY careful to not get caught. We played in our room / patio so this one couple could watch from the hot tub. They played in the hot tub at night in front of us and another couple. We are in our 50's. Thank you for all of the feedback. I wish other couples would join our conversation.

Hi JuciyLucie,
    The last time you two were at GLN , was there much action ? We know you have to be VERY careful to not get caught. We played in our room / patio so this one couple could watch from the hot tub. They played in the hot tub at night in front of us and another couple. We are in our 50's. Thank you for all of the feedback. I wish other couples would join our conversation.

Blog Entries
    I love this conversation.

Blog Entries
    We have not been to GLN before, just eagerly anticipating our October 2019 and April 2020 upcoming trips !!! Our last December trip to Hedo, dear friends had spent the first few days of their trip at GLN prior to joining us at Hedo. They were sooo impressed with the amenities at GLN that I was sold that we should get the opportunity to check it out for ourselves. From studying the GLN site , I see PDA's
    and more importantly PDP's our actively discouraged. However for the Go Classy travel agency, April 2020 takeover maybe the so called rules will be relaxed?! In any case Ziggy Bob, thanks very much for the tips on how to play for an appreciative audience without getting caught at GLN. Any more naughty ideas, PLEASE let us know.....
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    What is a PDP?

My lady played with my penis while we sat at the swim up pool bar and the couple that played for us, was able to sit at a table poolside and look down and see her hand on my penis. The man was sitting where he could see the action very easy and the lady actually turned around to watch my lady stroke me. On our patio one evening, while watching the sunset, I stood next to my lady as she sat in her chair. She stroked and kissed my dick and I am sure the people in the hot tub were watching but the did not acknowledge like the older couple did. JUST an FYI...we are in our 50's. Very excited about 2020

Bumping to the top to see if there are others that have signed on for the GLN 2020 trip

How many people are signed up for GLN 2020 ? We can not wait to go back. Love to watch and be watched

Blog Entries
    Good news, Denny P of Denny P Travel has confirmed as of AUG 23 that NINETEEN of the total TWENTY-SIX Sunset View Oceanfront GLN suites have been booked for the Go Classy April 4- 11, 2020 takeover ( only need to book 5 nights but can extend trip by 3 days before and or after this week for the same group rate).
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 08-24-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Great News

That is GREAT news....Southwest has changed their schedule. As of January 12 2020, there are NO Saturday departures out of MoBay on Saturday. ( WTF )
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    Good news, Denny P of Denny P Travel has confirmed as of AUG 23 that NINETEEN of the total TWENTY-SIX Sunset View Oceanfront GLN suites have been booked for the Go Classy April 4- 11, 2020 takeover ( only need to book 5 nights but can extend trip by 3 days before and or after this week for the same group rate).

Does anyone know if ALL of the rooms are sold out yet ? Can not wait to watch the hot tub action and put on a show in the hot tub.

Cool April 2020

We arrive on the 4th for 7 nights. How many others are headed down ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggybob View Post
    Does anyone know if ALL of the rooms are sold out yet ? Can not wait to watch the hot tub action and put on a show in the hot tub.
    As of November 23, 2019 there are 2 rooms still available of the 26 all Oceanview suites at Grand Lido Negril au Natural April 4-11, 2020 Go Classy Takeover !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucie View Post
    I am confident that there wiļl be DAY and Night Hot Tub Action at GLN April 2020 ! I only dabble in the lifestyle myself (hubby is not quite as enthusiastic about the lifestyle as I am)...but with small groups i.e. Takeover of 26 Sunset Ocean View suites at Grand Lido Negril au Natural next April almost guarentees endless naked fun and naked social interaction of a sexual nature !!!
    Hi JuicyLucie,
    What do you mean when you say you only "dabble in the lifestyle" ?
    I think I saw there was only ONE room left.
    We can not wait to get back to GLN.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast