Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grand Lido 2020

Grand Lido 2020

We saw Go Classy Tours is doing a take over of GLN. Does anyone know if this is a "lifestyle" event or just a clothing optional getaway ?

Blog Entries
    A friendly, sociable nudist event is my guess. All good if you are in the lifestyle but certainly not a requirement....
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Hiya JuicyLucie...nice to see another Alberta Hedojunkie in here...we leave Monday for a week back home, trip #15.....

Blog Entries
    Hi yycpanther,

We envy you !!! We won't be back until our 3 weeks in Dec ( 6 free nights ). Looking forward to GLN in October first and then again April 2020. Other than all the raving about the fitness instructors (not my thing at all on vacation) there has been commentary about people coming over to GLN due to an upgrade and taking the 'clothing optional' route to the extreme by sitting around in swim suits taking photos of the naked people. If I have anything to do with it.....GLN April 2020 will be ' all naked all the time' At the very least the naked pool, hot tub, bar and grill and 'dry 'beach which has sand but only ocean VIEW however there are buff young butlers serving drinks.....

Blog Entries
    Hi yycpanther,

We envy you !!! We won't be back until our 3 weeks in Dec ( 6 free nights ). Looking forward to GLN in October first and then again April 2020. Other than all the raving about the fitness instructors (not my thing at all on vacation) there has been Trip Advisor commentary about people coming over to GLN due to an upgrade and taking the 'clothing optional' route to the extreme by sitting around in swim suits taking photos of the naked people. If I have anything to do with it.....GLN April 2020 will be ' all naked all the time' At the very least the naked pool, hot tub, bar and grill and 'dry 'beach which has sand but only ocean VIEW however there are buff young butlers serving drinks.....

We like to watch and be watched

We were @ GLN in March of 2019. The place is awesome. The entire Royalton complex is very nice AND they keep the lookie looos away from the GLN area. We did watch a couple in the hot tub one night. and we returned the favor the next day. The sunsets are beautiful and Clive at the beach grill does a great job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggybob View Post
    We were @ GLN in March of 2019. The place is awesome. The entire Royalton complex is very nice AND they keep the lookie looos away from the GLN area. We did watch a couple in the hot tub one night. and we returned the favor the next day. The sunsets are beautiful and Clive at the beach grill does a great job.
    Sounds like you got EVERYTHING you were LOOKING for at GLN!!! As fellow exhibitionists and voyeurs ourselves we are eagerly anticipating Oct 2019 and April 2020 at GLN au natural. We will always return to dear friends (old and new) at Hedo but we are looking forward to trying GLN to celebrate 40 years together in October and to hang out with friends April 2020 in a smaller and more luxuriously sexy setting at GLN.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 04-30-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you got EVERYTHING you were LOOKING for at GLN!!! As fellow exhibitionists and voyeurs ourselves we are eagerly anticipating Oct 2019 and April 2020 at GLN au natural. We will always return to dear friends (old and new) at Hedo but we are looking forward to trying GLN to celebrate 40 years together in October and to hang out with friend April 2019 in a smaller and more luxuriously sexy setting at GLN.

We look forward to playing for you and watching you two play. You have to be kind of careful but it is not hard to watch and be watched.

Do you think we would be able to get on the catamaran trip out of Hedo ? We have always wanted to go on that trip

Blog Entries
    Patty and Philip ( NOT Hedonism) own the Clothing Optional Catamaran that leaves 10 am Tuesdays and 2 pm Thurdays from the Hedonism Pier. Pay for the Catamaran trip at the Royalton tour desk (sometimes trip is cancelled if not enough people sign up) in advance. Walk along the Royalton beach past Point Village Beach. Take off all your clothes. Get by the Hedo security guard onto the Hedo nude only beach by explaining your destination , keep walking until you get to the Hedo pier on the prude(clothing optional) beach.

Thank you for the help Lucie. Have you been on the cruise ? If so, what was it like ? We are in our 50's, will we fit in ? How do you walk from GLN to Point Village ? Sorry for all of the questions but thank you for all of the help even though we are a year away

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the help Lucie. Have you been on the cruise ? If so, what was it like ? We are in our 50's, will we fit in ? How do you walk from GLN to Point Village ? Sorry for all of the questions but thank you for all of the help even though we are a year away
    We have been on the Catamaran cruise (the Thursday 2 pm Rick's Cafe and naked water slide and naked snorkling and return at sunset) many times. If you are an early riser and like snorkling the caves you might prefer the 10 am trip. Get there at least 15-20 minutes early for both trips as sometimes the lineups are long. Stories of Public Display of Affection/sex in the caves, and also on the catamaran but not guaranteed of course unless ofcourse YOU 2 want to take the initiative. I have never been there for the reported group sex so crowded even the non participants found themselves in the thick of it. Me personally I like the naked dancing on the catamaran! I don't even get off the Catamaran for Rick's Cafe I just hang out drinking rum punch and keep dancing!! We are with the 40 to 70 crowd so plenty of new and old friends in their 50's on the Catamaran. I have only walked from Point Village Beach. I am just hoping that the beach goes from fthe Hideaway part of the resort to the Royalton Beach which is next to the Point Village Beach. If their are natural or man made barriers to prevent this, sorry but I guessed wrong, Anyone else like to offer suggesttions ?
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 04-15-2019 at 10:39 AM.

Thank you so much for the info JuicyLucie. We are part of the 50 year old crowd. We love naked dancing also. Anything naked in public ....sign us up for that activity. We hope there are some "lifestylers" that will be going to GLN in April of 2020. Some night time hot tub action would be fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast