Thread: Thinking about booking with Young Swingers

Thinking about booking with Young Swingers

My wife and I are considering booking with Young swingers. I am 42 and she is 33. We are not necessarily into the lifestyle.....although I think if the right situation presented itself....things could change pretty quickly! From what I have researched, this group just seems like it would be the best fit for us. Not being into the lifestyle is the only thing that I have a question about! Are we going to be “outcasts” if we aren’t going in on some activities?? Are we going to be overwhelmed by the activities going on around us?? I guess any pointers or recent reviews would be helpful to our decision making. Thanks a ton for the help!

So you aren't swingers but "that could change..." Sounds like you should go. Choose the green necklaces (the ones for "open-minded" as opposed to full swap if the situation is right) and sit in on some of the intro to swinging information sessions that happen in the dining room with the Playboy radio couple Holli and Micheal during the day. You do what you want to the level you want -just make sure the 2 of you stay on the same page. The party is awesome. It isn't all out sex everywhere. Open sex mostly happens at the nude pool and in the play rooms. If you need a breather from the activity, there are plenty of other places to chill out. There is a wide range of level of experience and just because you go doesn't mean you're expected to swing. Missed a few years but want to go back before we're too old. It's pretty awesome to look around and see a bunch of mostly 30 somethings nude and having fun!