Thread: 1st timer HBR - mid 40s couple ready for elegant fun

1st timer HBR - mid 40s couple ready for elegant fun

Hubby & I want to spice things up with elegance and booking HBR. Is the resort quiet after supper? Is it easy to make friends here or does everyone keep to themselves. Good looking mid 40s - hope it’s the right resort for us as we aren’t wanting Hedo but still wanting a fun time

Hidden Beach is prfect as long as you don't expect swinging, it may go on in rooms but the hotel is nude and if any PDA goeslon you may get thrown out. The big activity is Water Volleyball. A lot of relations are established as part of the game. They normally have some kind of entertainment at dinner. The Moonlight has events at 9 PM. Depending on the crowd it can hav e almost nobody or be very crowded.

When are you going? We had a great time with several other couples on our last trip. We were also not looking for a Hedo experience, but wanted to have some fun and we found it!!!

We love HBR and go 2 times a year usually early March and mid October. We like its a small resort and the people are great. Wouldn't mind a little sexy fun like hedo but not to that extent in public.. but in private bring it on!!...

HBR trip in Oct 2019. Was looking forward to adult play time in hot tub or beach beds in the evening. Any hope? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BosomK View Post
    HBR trip in Oct 2019. Was looking forward to adult play time in hot tub or beach beds in the evening. Any hope? Thanks
    Hot tub? No. Beach beds at night maybe but you'd have to be careful. Security does walk around and this type of behavior is not allowed and I don't know what security would do if they caught you. We had some fun on one of the beach beds late at night tucked away in a far corner. Security walks around with a flashlight so you can see them coming but it lessens the fun when you have to be on the lookout.

yeah we have had some fun to at night nice blowjob o the beach... better to keep it in your room with some other open minded people!!!! when in October will you be going .. we will be there in October also

Nice to hear. So far I've read the beach isn't that great. Bummer, would like sand in places that I worked hard for.

Bummer. Appreciate the tips. Will put them to use.