Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: guys Speedos & thongs.

What a fun question. First, I should point out that the only time I have ever worn any kind of bathing suit at Hedo at all since the resort became all clothing optional has been on the boats and when snorkeling I take it off if I have the option (usually they will let you). The only cover-up I wear on the resort grounds is a sarong. I've gone a week and never gotten the damn thing wet. The most likely comment you might get about wearing a Speedo at Hedo is a question of why you are so over-dressed.

Beyond that, there are many types of Speedos and thongs. I've not done a thong, but I have Speedos and wear them on trips to all kinds of places. Mine are not too terribly skimpy. They cover the butt and the sides are about 2 inches. We just returned from Aruba where I wore one on the beach and didn't get any comments or looks. This was a public beach and I saw quite a few men in Speedos there. It's just not a big deal. I've worn one in the more boring resorts in Jamaica and never had an issue. Once at Pebbles (yes, ancient history) I had a shirt on and a staff member asked if I had anything on under it at all, but was fine with the Speedo when I lifted the shirt. And I assure you, I am just about the farthest thing from a male model.

Yes, you'll hear lots of comments like the one above, that they "do not look 'right' on most BIG guys". Keep in mind that you'll hear lots of comments like that about being nude as well. I'm sure everyone here has heard the insulting comments people make about naked people all of the time ("you can't unsee that" or "people who look like that should not be naked"). My general opinion is "fuck em!" Wear what you want to wear, so long as it's within the rules of the place you are wearing it (and maybe push those rules a bit sometimes as well).

What a fun question. First, I should point out that the only time I have ever worn any kind of bathing suit at Hedo at all since the resort became all clothing optional has been on the boats and when snorkeling I take it off if I have the option (usually they will let you). The only cover-up I wear on the resort grounds is a sarong. I've gone a week and never gotten the damn thing wet. The most likely comment you might get about wearing a Speedo at Hedo is a question of why you are so over-dressed.

Beyond that, there are many types of Speedos and thongs. I've not done a thong, but I have Speedos and wear them on trips to all kinds of places. Mine are not too terribly skimpy. They cover the butt and the sides are about 2 inches. We just returned from Aruba where I wore one on the beach and didn't get any comments or looks. This was a public beach and I saw quite a few men in Speedos there. It's just not a big deal. I've worn one in the more boring resorts in Jamaica and never had an issue. Once at Pebbles (yes, ancient history) I had a shirt on and a staff member asked if I had anything on under it at all, but was fine with the Speedo when I lifted the shirt. And I assure you, I am just about the farthest thing from a male model.

Yes, you'll hear lots of comments like the one above, that they "do not look 'right' on most BIG guys". Keep in mind that you'll hear lots of comments like that about being nude as well. I'm sure everyone here has heard the insulting comments people make about naked people all of the time ("you can't unsee that" or "people who look like that should not be naked"). My general opinion is "fuck em!" Wear what you want to wear, so long as it's within the rules of the place you are wearing it (and maybe push those rules a bit sometimes as well).

thanks for all the support i must say i am quiet surprised there hasnt been any negative comments, is this
    because the people of hedo are nicer than other resorts.
    We are both looking forward to it and i cant wait to see the wife in her sexy outfits on theme nights.

I wear speedos at hedo. Nobody really cares what you wear on the beaches. I go multiple times a year and wear different speedos everyday. It's your life, your vacation...do as you wish without regard to what anyone on here thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by latexcouple View Post
    Please don’t hate me for asking.
    I am from the UK and prefer to wear Speedos on holiday and at the beach (except on the nude side). While we were in Jamaica last December (Azul Sensatori)
    I wore my Speedos some with a half back for two weeks, I could feel people looking and judging me but the wife and I both said it is
    Our holiday we should be able to wear what we want. We walked the entire beach up to negril town past all the resorts with people staring.
    On our day pass to Hedo I wore my Speedos and felt completely at ease even standing at the reception to get our day pass.
    I found the people of Hedo to be the least judgmental people I have ever met and that is one of the reasons we have booked for
    December this year. (We both can’t wait).
    My question is what do the people at Hedo think of guys in smaller swimwear, I find them more comfortable than shorts and the wife
    prefers them on me. I would also like to bring some thong swimwear which I wear in our garden and around the house to walk around the
    resort when clothing needs to be worn.
    We will both be naked on the nude side. (That was so much fun last year).
    Sorry its long im hopping the majority will be in favour speeds and thongs. p.s the wife will be in her thong bikini as well.
    So if any one saw a middle aged guy in red speedos at reception last december, that was me.

Blog Entries
    People are considerably nicer at Hedo. There is a vibe there that is not found anywhere else in the world.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    I wear a dear skin loin cloth all week at Hedo, because I can. LOL
    Perfect reply! Wear what makes you comfortable. I like to wear a negligee on Fetish night just because it makes me feel pretty. It is all about what makes you happy, because as takemetonegril said, you can.
    Last edited by ShawneeKat; 03-17-2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Format error
    Hedo II - My Happy Place

April 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2021 (no 2020, darn COVID)
    Sept. 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneeKat View Post
    Perfect reply! Wear what makes you comfortable. I like to wear a negligee on Fetish night just because it makes me feel pretty. It is all about what makes you happy, because as takemetonegril said, you can.
    Thanks for the reassurance. We are both looking forward to wearing some sexy outfits and swimwear (when needed) without being judged or laughed at.
    It will be our first time experiencing the night life at Hedo as we have only done a day pass before. The wife is a little apprehensive about some of her outfits
    for theme nights and has said she will probably go to dinner in normal clothes and see if anyone else is dressed sexy and then go back to the room and change.
    I’m hopping since we get there on a Friday night and the first night we will be dressing for theme night is for school girl night on Sunday, by then she will have seen a lot of
    Ladies dressing sexy and just jump right in. Anyway only 248 days to go and we have already bought all our outfits looking forward to having a photo shoot in them once it warms up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12