Thread: Upgrades ?

Upgrades ?

Just thinking about booking our trip for next April. I have noticed that the difference in price from the nude side to prude side is quite a saving. Now I would never consider staying on the prude side (nude side last april was a blast), but has anyone ever tried booking the prude then asking for an upgrade when you check in ???? And if so, was it worth while ???

We tried that for 3 years but no luck, this year we booked OVN.The resort is pretty much booked full when we go at Spanksgiving so maybe at other times of the year people do get up graded.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

We've been upgraded many times in the past, but they've been rather stingy on the upgrades recently. We don't mind staying on the prude side, it is a little more exercise to get to the nude beach. But it's also closer to the dining area & disco. Then again, the more $$$ you save, the more you have towards your next trip!
    Liz & Chris

Our first year at Hedo 3 we were upgraded to garden view. The second time there we asked for an up grade and they told us it would be 40 per person, we thought they meant for a night....nope for the entire week, so we spent 80 and upgraded to garden view. Our first time to Hedo 2 we were upgraded to garden view nude, H block. Our second time we tried and were told they were not allowed to upgrade. So we got stuck in prude garden view...room 1137 if I remember correctly. To our surprise, it was not bad at all being at that part of the resort.