Thread: Bliss Cruise November 6-13, 2020

Bliss Cruise November 6-13, 2020

Bliss Cruise – Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas

November 6-13, 2020 – Cape Canaveral - Antigua - St.Maarten + 4 Sea Days

St.Johns, Antigua

St. John's is the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda, located in the West Indies in the Caribbean Sea. St. John's is the commercial center of the nation and the chief port of the island of Antigua. Discover Antigua's past at Nelson's Dockyard, a restored working dockyard. In this tropical Colonial Williamsburg, you can visit many of the original colonial buildings and get a real feel for the history of the place.

Philipsburg, St.Maarten

(Dutch side) One island, two cultures: Welcome to St. Maarten. Experience both Dutch and French culture and enjoy gorgeous coastline, lush tropical landscapes, a great selection of restaurants and plenty of duty-free shopping. Philipsburg is the main town and capital of the country of Sint Maarten. The town is situated on a narrow stretch of land between Great Bay and the Great Salt Pond. It functions as the commercial center of Saint Martin island, whereof Sint Maarten encompasses the southern half.

Cabins & Rates
    Starting at $1,050 (+ port charges and fees). The cost of the cabin includes all meals with basic drinks such as water, coffee, and tea. You also have access to all seminars, events, parties, and entertainment.

Select your stateroom – Make a Reservation On Line: https://bit.ly/2CwGaJ9

OR Call Castaways Travel at 800-470-2020
    CASTAWAYS TRAVEL
    Web site: http://www.castawaystravel.com
    Phone: 281-362-8785
    FAX: 281-363-0916
    Reservations: 800-470-2020
    Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, Texas Time!

Even though this cruise is still 6 months away I wonder what the world will be like then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimdalva View Post
    Even though this cruise is still 6 months away I wonder what the world will be like then.
    Some will be normal , some will be screwed up. Sweden and Japan never locked down and they seem to be doing just fine. Schools reopened in Denmark today
    Jamaica just offered a relief package for workers unemployed for a whopping 149.00 US. Spend wisely
    Dave and Claire

Quote Originally Posted by D and C View Post
    Some will be normal , some will be screwed up. Sweden and Japan never locked down and they seem to be doing just fine. Schools reopened in Denmark today
    Jamaica just offered a relief package for workers unemployed for a whopping 149.00 US. Spend wisely
    So Japan has declared a state of emergency. Also, I’m not sure what your definition of “doing just fine” is. I’m curious. Things are changing pretty rapidly around the world. Countries are changing strategies. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sweden tightens up controls a bit since at the moment of writing this they have 102 deaths per million to the US 75 deaths per million. I don’t like lockdown either but it is necessary until enough tests are available to test everyone and do contact tracing so all people infected can stay home until they are over it and everyone else can go back to work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    So Japan has declared a state of emergency. Also, I’m not sure what your definition of “doing just fine” is. I’m curious. Things are changing pretty rapidly around the world. Countries are changing strategies. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sweden tightens up controls a bit since at the moment of writing this they have 102 deaths per million to the US 75 deaths per million. I don’t like lockdown either but it is necessary until enough tests are available to test everyone and do contact tracing so all people infected can stay home until they are over it and everyone else can go back to work.
    Sorry I am not going to continue this thread as I think this is not the area to have this discussion. Doing fine means these countries have similar outcomes regardless of being locked down or not
    Dave and Claire

I think any discussion about this cruise or any world events that will impact this cruise , can and should be discussed here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimdalva View Post
    I think any discussion about this cruise or any world events that will impact this cruise , can and should be discussed here.
    As long as information and facts are correct. Than yes.
    Dave and Claire

apps

Hotstar is the Indian largest and one of the best online streaming platforms where you can watch movies. We want to download the hotstar for pc 2023 download app including mac and windows 10.