Thread: Day/Night pass question

Day/Night pass question

Hey! We are going to be in Negril March 15 to the 19th. Unfortunately booked kinda last minute and couldn’t stay at Hedo. But we would like to get Day/Night passes while we’re there. We called and were told they’re not always available. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Thank you!

I think they only have a certain amount they can sell every day. Go early and you should be fine. My wife and I did this last year and had so much fun we are going back in three weeks

Ok we will definitely try early. As you can imagine, we are quite eager to go! Thank you!

We did a day pass last december after i dared the wife to walk along the beach one morning naked ( we were staying at another resort 10 mins away)
    we meet a lady who took some pictures for us and we were hooked. Had a great time meeting people and hanging in the nude pool. on the strength
    of that we have booked 11 nights december this year.
    we had no problem with the day pass, from what i can remember you can get them from 10am.

Awesome. We were starting to get worried we wouldn’t be able to get them! Thank you

the day pass was $100 from what i can remember if you have never been before. If you want the night pass as well
    its an extra $50. When we went i asked at reception just for the day pass but if we wanted to add the night pass could
    we do it any time before 6pm, the receptionist said that was ok. So if you are not sure just get the day pass and you can always
    add the night one for the $50. Hope this helps

We were thinking we want both day and night passes for at least one day. Thanks for the info!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieH View Post
    We were thinking we want both day and night passes for at least one day. Thanks for the info!
    First timers get a reduced rate on the passes, make sure you let them know.
    Dave and Claire

Definitely get the night pass with the day pass. For only a marginal amount more you get dinner drinks dancing and fun! The one thing the night pass does not give you access to is the playroom which I’m told is for liability reasons only limited to guests staying on property. There’s plenty of action going on in the nude jacuzzi at night anyway. HAVE FUN!

Thank you! We are definitely going to day and night passes. Kinda bummed we can’t stay there but we’re going to make the most of it. Can’t wait!!