Hi all, I'm your forum ruler that literally NEVER here. I've been really really busy. This isn't my main business, it hardly counts as a side business, I've neglected it, I realized today I started a redesign in 2015, seriously. Didn't finish, oops. In my defense my main business has been working with this TV show on premium cable that has to do with dragons and swords that is very very popular and has kept me very very busy, I've also had three kids and spent three years (years!) building a house, which is a full time job in of itself.

I want to try to streamline what amounts to customer service around these parts though so hopefully things stay on an even keel. So I wanted to go over the most common reasons people need my help.

1. I want to change my forum username.

We've all done this, you register on a naughty website and belatedly realize you used a username that you use elsewhere or has your real name in it, oops. Someone can google it and find your secret hobby. There isn't an easy way to do this, I have to do this manually. If you need this done send me a private message or email through the site and I will try to get to it. Make sure to include what you want the name changed to. Again, email or PM, not as a reply to this post or any other post. I also feel bad if the people asked a month ago (or worse) for a name change and then I finally do it, they might not be expecting it... so expect delays.

2. I want to delete my account/posts.

No. Sorry. I'm not going to delete whole accounts and everything you ever posted because it makes legacy threads look really confusing. If you posted something you regret, you can spend your time and edit that post and change it to nothing. Accounts are free, if you don't want it anymore, don't come back, you won't be billed because it's free. You can edit your email address to be some sort of gibberish and no one will ever bother you again.

3. Why didn't you approve my picture on the vacation picture galleries

Probably because it isn't a vacation picture. I can tell if you're at home in your hot tub. Or it could just be an extreme genital closeup, and what is the point of that? You can be nude in the photos, but lets make sure we can tell you're at a resort. The purpose of this gallery is for virgins to see what a vacation looks like before they go, candid, photos, not the glossy model shoots that the resorts put out. You can always attach whatever photo you want to just a post you make in the forum, including your extreme genital closeup if that is your thing, it just isn't for the vacation picture gallery.

4. Why can't I attach photos to my posts anymore?

There is a per account storage limit, we can't be naked shutterfly. So you'll have to go through old posts and delete prior attachments.

[b]5. The site isn't loading, technical errors, bugs, something is broken.[b]

This I actually like hearing about. I don't always know right away if the site crashes or something, though I usually know within hours unless I'm traveling.

If I think of more things I will post them and one of my new years resolutions is to finish my redesign so you may see some changes. I'm really also trying hoping to maybe get a vacation to Hedo or Desire this year for the first time in.... 13 years. Pray for me.