Thread: A question about Jamaica theme night

A question about Jamaica theme night

We are trying to get our outfits ready for the theme nights. We have fetish, school girl and toga night pretty much sorted,
    but was wondering about the Jamaican night. Can we just pick a colour from the Jamaican flag or does it have to be all three
    colours, we have bought a gold shinny dress and gold t shirt with either gold thong or gold boxers. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

My wife has a Jamaican dress that she bought two years ago and I have Jamaican Bathing suit and a Jamaican soccer shirt So you can wear anything you want as far as the colors are concerned. Some people wear the Jamaican hat with the dreadlocks it’s all about what you want to wear

Blog Entries
    I have a Fishnet micro mini dress very very short and see through in Jamaican Flag colours my husband bought it a couple years back as a t-shirt i stole it from him it barely covers my hips he said it looked better on me, no undies of course he has Jamaican shorts and hat.

We were there in a December and thought Jamaica theme night was a little under participated. It was down on the beach. 90% of ppl were not dressed. Just shorty shorts and a cheeky top, a dress, guys in shorts and shirt or tee. So might I suggest you choose a color and accessorise the other colours into it so you still at least feel like you've made the effort.
    We both had the three coloured mesh tops, I had a see through long mesh black skirt and huge red feathered earrings.....but it really became a great music night to appreciate and dance on the beach too. So only wear thongs.
    Toga and glow/foam party our favourites 😝

I understand Saturday night has a new theme where your sexiest favorite sport team outfit I was wondering how is that event going as we will be there the first week of June

thanks for your replies. We have have been looking around and have now found some sexy boxers with green and black in,
    so that will go with my gold top. the wife has ordered a sexy shinny gold dress, so not sure how to accessorize that.
    Its a shame not many people dressed up, it is our first time apart from a day pass last year so we were looking forward to
    dressing up. Dont want to be the only ones.