Thread: Has anyone done a day/night visit to Hedo ll?

Red face Has anyone done a day/night visit to Hedo ll?

Just checking if anyone has done a day/night visit to Hedo. We are at a different resort for a couple of weeks during April 2019 and wonder if the day/night visit is worth it. Thanks!

We did a day pass in Dec last year after meeting a couple that were staying at our resort for one day then they were of to hedo for the week. All we would say is do it we both loved it and have now booked 11 nights this Dec. First time either of us have been to a nudist resort but feel in love with the people and the place.

I would be soooo miserable if I did one day at hedo and I had to go back to another resort, especially Sandals. However, hopefully you will have so much fun that you will become a convert like latex couple. And if you are going to do it I think the day and night combo is the way to go. If you're in the lifestyle it makes it easier to click with someone in the day and extend the fun into the night. Even if you are not in the lifestyle you still get to enjoy the different day and night personalities of hedo. Final thought is glow night is a great day/night to do the pass if it is possible as it is a great time/party at night.
    Hedonism, the Virgin Trip: March 21-28, 2015
    Hedonism, the Sequel: 3/16-3/26, 2016. Ten days this time around because more is always better.
    Hedonism, Part 3: 3/24-4/1 2017 Swing into Spring group
    Hedonism 2018: Taking the year off to pay some damn bills. DIF is horrible!:
    Hedonism IV: 3/22-3/30 2019 Twister's Swing Break. Let's do this! Can't wait to get back!
    Hedonism V: 3/24/23-4/1/23. Finally back home again!

SLS: HedoCpl62