Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Soon for August 2019 Roll Call?

We are going August 4 to 11th with SLIH. So glad to see Swing 4 us. Loved my hot tub neighbors last year. Looking forward to meeting new people. Haven’t been on this site in forever.
    Trips
    Hedo July 21-28, 2017
    Hedo August 4-11, 2018

TX2Jamaica.....You will have a blast. It is a very liberating place where you can set your inhibitions aside and have a great time. We will watch for you on the 8th.
    Trips
    Hedo July 21-28, 2017
    Hedo August 4-11, 2018

See ya'll there Littlechris. Our first trip and we are stoked.

HI Swing 4 us,
    I saw that you are going with a group. Did you book through them and if so, do you mind me asking the price? My wife and I my be going in August also. We have booked with Wet Wild Wicket before and getting a good price but I haven't gotten prices other than Hedo and WWW in the past. This would be our third time. Feel free to PM me if you don't feel it is appropriate to reply price on the forum. Thanks !

Hello everyone! My wife and I are booked for Aug 10 thru Aug 17! We've been to Hedo about 8 times over the past 17 years (mixing it up with Desire). Can't wait to get back! Would love to chat more with the other couples that overlap with us, including sharing some pics so we know who to look for! Is anyone up for that? We come from Illinois, 53/50, love to be nekkid, and enjoy the PDA (and join in as well!).

Fun in Aug...

Hopefully my wife will pack her little black dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg s4.jpg (157 Bytes, 166 views)

We are looking at a trip August 10th to the 17th . What is the SlIH group?

Kinkyblonde39, I believe the Some Like it Hot Group (SLIH) will be there starting August 1 and until the 10th I think? Someone here should be able to provide more details on that group. We are not booked with that group, but we will overlap some days with them since we are there 8/8-8/11. With us only having 3 nights we didn't qualify to book with a group, but we hope to meet some fun and laid back peeps while there. I have heard the SLIH group are a diverse group of folks. I hope that helps.

I’m thinking of a surprise trip for my wife the week of the 10th to the 17th for our anniversary. How is the weather and the groups at that time of year?we have been to Hedo twice with the SLS group in April . Also we’re late 40s and have been in the Lifestyle for about 5 years.

We have been to Hedo in April, and it was too hot! We will be there Aug. 7th to 17th, for our fourth trip. We prefer August as it is nice weather, a little cloud coverage and some refreshing rain. We have never booked with a group, as it has been significantly cheaper to book a package with Westjet or Sunwing (we are in Canada). We are early 40s and not in the lifestyle, but we like to have fun and meet cool people! We will celebrate 24 years together in June.

Sounds good Lovebeingbare. We have found the temps to be pretty consistent in our trips thus far. We have done May, June, September. This will be a first in August and we are excited. You sound like us, early 40s, not in the lifestyle, but LS friendly and love meeting and hanging with fun peeps.

Ooooooooooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain.
    July 28 through August 4th for us. 59/32. We're lifestylers and bringing another couple.

I always book with cheap caribbean where the prices includes the room and airfare.

Bump for those who are going in August

8/10/19-8/17/19 third trip can’t wait!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast