Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Public masterbation

Thanks everyone and by all means keep it real.....this is where i know i can come to get some truth!!!!
    Hey m&l I have to tell you, you will have no problems at hedo. I am sure you have read my input and know that i am all about the man and that is what I noticed on my trip that it was mostly man/woman so get out there and tear it up girl!!
    We just had our first trip in May, the 17th - 27th......already planning for next year, same time same place.....
    This is for the guys out there......
    I am a very active participant, like to be dominent and I love a man who can match me....give it and take it!!!! If a man cannot honestly handle that kind of woman why b.s. her? because in the end we both leave disappointed, keep in mind I am very up front in what I look for...talking a good game and score, big big difference.....dont get me wrong I had some awsome wickedness goin' on there!! So my question to all you men is why would a man subject himself to that, if he is truly inhibited and afraid to let his freakiness come out? I hope this makes some sense, I'm in a hurry, goinna go see Transformers. later all

Hey chocolatelover, thanks for the comments. I'll have to tell l that you have given her the green light.

And just to be sure, m&l were just playing around with JA a few posts ago. I think she got him flustered a little. J, she does that to me all the time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting me off the hook. I was VERYflustered.

You guys will be going right before we go, so we should be able to hear all about your trip before we go back. I assume you will have much to tell.

Some of our interests for this trip have been modified to add (not take away) a few new "maybe's"...

It should be an interesting trip...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Thanks for letting me off the hook. I was VERYflustered.
    My constant state.

You guys will be going right before we go, so we should be able to hear all about your trip before we go back. I assume you will have much to tell.
    Who knows how it will go. We get back on 10/27. We may need a couple weeks to recover before we can write up a trip report.

Some of our interests for this trip have been modified to add (not take away) a few new "maybe's"...
    Open it up JA. We've been talking about our 'rules' and we've pretty much just said the hell with it. We'll make em up as we go.

It should be an interesting trip...
    We'll be looking for your trip report as well.

Blog Entries
    I plan to work on mine as I go this go around. I had my laptop on the last trip, but I was a little foggy in the mornings and that was the only time I had (while "A" was still asleep) that would have been good to work on it.

I think the reports would be better if at least some notes are taken as you go. The days really do run together at Hedo.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatelover View Post
    WOW! Jonny you've done your research....those work!!!

hey JAnewbies when i am with another man or men, and they start stroking themselves, asking me what I want, or what they are going to give me, oooohhh I have to stop thinking about that...cleanup in isle 3!!!!!
    My point is either or can be just as erotic if it is the teasing that is for show leading to all that pleasing.....any act should be for total pleasure, and I have to agree with JA, if a woman wants another woman, what are you doing break'n out the dildo's? just curious.... nothing takes the place of a real man!!! or two!!!!....I am kind of off subject here but what better place to get the answers I seek....as you all can pretty much tell, I LIKE MEN....So question is.....Is a man turned on more for a woman if she was bi or does that honestly matter???
    I think I will now reply to this. After giving it some thought, I would say that a guy is not turned on by a bi girl more than a straight girl.

I do think guys think bi girls are cool (for lack of a better word) but guys aren't really focussing on that when they are looking for girls. It's one of those things that just doesn't factor in. Some guys may find it beneficial, because it may fill a "fetish void" if they can be with a girl, that will be with a girl at the same time (3some), but other than that, I don't see it being important.

As guys, it's complicated enough just to find a cool girl to be with. Throw in a "bi requirement" and the odds just got slimmer.

Does that make sense???
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 07-07-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Hi, new here and just trying to find out who might be going around July 25th to Hedo II. My guy and I will be there, flying from K.C. for the FIRST time to go there.
    R and J

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    I think I will now reply to this. After giving it some thought, I would say that a guy is not turned on by a bi girl more than a straight girl.

I do think guys think bi girls are cool (for lack of a better word) but guys aren't really focussing on that when they are looking for girls. It's one of those things that just doesn't factor in. Some guys may find it beneficial, because it may fill a "fetish void" if they can be with a girl, that will be with a girl at the same time (3some), but other than that, I don't see it being important.

As guys, it's complicated enough just to find a cool girl to be with. Throw in a "bi requirement" and the odds just got slimmer.

Does that make sense???
    The fact that Emmy is bi turns me on quite a bit. But you are right in a sense that I was not specifically looking for that when we met.
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmyandDoc View Post
    The fact that Emmy is bi turns me on quite a bit. But you are right in a sense that I was not specifically looking for that when we met.
    Yeah I had a g/f when we met.. had been with her for 2 years.. he wooed me by sewing my finger back on.

I'd dated a guy while I was with her before and she had a b/f at the time so it was awesome.. I'd get some pussy from her and then go over to his house and get some cock..

I normally don't share my men with my women... but, if I found the right chick I'd be all for a threesome.

-Emmy
    just to clarify what he said! lol
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

For The Love Of God I Can't Wait To Get Back Down There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    Like Tom Petty said... The waiting is the hardest part...

JAnewbies,
    that made perfect sense and I do appreciate it..........like I said I cum her for truth, so if some people take offense to what is said here.....thats life and it makes one hell of a converstion.

So give me truth men!!!!
    Do men like that coy b.s or a woman that truly know how to flirt and bring it?
    U ALL KNOW...TALK THE TALK BUT CAN U WALK THE WALK.

If we all agreed on everything, where would be the fun in that, lol.
    P + j
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

back to the topic of male public masturbation..

.. now if it were an organized contest of skill....

sorry.. feeling quite random

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatelover View Post
    JAnewbies,
    that made perfect sense and I do appreciate it..........like I said I cum her for truth, so if some people take offense to what is said here.....thats life and it makes one hell of a converstion.

So give me truth men!!!!
    Do men like that coy b.s or a woman that truly know how to flirt and bring it?
    U ALL KNOW...TALK THE TALK BUT CAN U WALK THE WALK.
    You are Welcome Darlin...

Some like the chase. I don't mind a little bit, but chasing can waste a lot of time. If I don't have a chance, send me on my way. I will still be disappointed, but hey, I was looking when I found you. I will carry on. If you want us... give us a glimpse of hope and let us struggle a bit.

Have you ever watched the "Animal Channels"??? Have you watched the cheetah run through the herd and try-fail-try-fail, until finally he settles on the slowest runt he can catch (lol)... Well, that's life for guys too. If all the good girls do everything within their power to keep us from catching them, we will eventually settle...

"A" was clearly not the runt, or the slowest in the heard. She didn't let me catch her at first try, but after she saw I was passing the runts by and only chasing her, she let me catch her...

Don't ya'll just love it when I get all romantic (lol)...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast