Thread: Planning for HEDO

Planning for HEDO

A bit of intro - Indian couple settled in the US. We take a couples vacation every other year, which means keeping kids with our parents and the two of us taking off. We just did a Desire trip in Oct, which was a whole lot of fun. I am already planning for the next one, and I think it would be in HEDO.

My question:
    How do HEDO and DRM compare? DRM was small, boutique and couples only. The party scene was nice but not over the top. what would the party scene in Hedo be like. Would the presence of single guys change anything?

We did a photoshoot in DRM which we enjoyed very much. We would love to repeat that in HEDO.

Hedo is an excellent next step after DRM. It's bigger, it's a better value (more things to do during the daytime i.e. included scuba diving, tennis courts, boats, party catamaran), much more things to do at night. Hedo is split into 2 sections. Clothing optional which is laid back, quiet and Nude which is where the party is. You can have either at any time so it's really 2 resorts in 1. The party scene at Hedo is much bigger and more fun than DRM. DRM is best when there's a takeover. Hedo is always best.

Suggest you scan the many topics in the forum and you'll see a wealth of information and answers to many types of questions. Ask anything here, it's an inviting friendly group.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

By the way, Hedo has essentially been fully renovated in the last 4 years. It's not the Ritz but it's nice and in my opinion, as nice or nicer than DRM though I've heard Desire Pearl is nicer than both.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

To answer your photography question - here is what I posted in another forum a while back. Rates may have changed, but the photographer is well liked and Lorna remains the contact person.

"For anyone interested Lorna at H2 (front lobby side desk) can arrange for: Exotic Boudoir Photography to be done all over the property including at the room.
    40 Mins Session is US$ 120 with 15 images on CD, 60 mins Sessions is US$160 with 20 images on CD.
    Regular Photography- Shooting Fee is US$50 with US$ 10 per image. Persons are allowed to choose images they wish to have on the CD."

As far as single guys, my group has an even mix of single gals and guys. I am a single gal host and over the 25 trips I have been, I would say that 97% of the peeps are amazing. You get an odd ball or 2 in the mix, but no one has ruined a trip and the odd ball is sometimes a married guy or even a married gal. Aka, don't worry about social status. Go enjoy yourselves and know that 'No' or 'No, thanks' always means exactly that.

Lisa
    Lovin' Life Returns to H2!
    February 25 - March 4, 2023

https://sites.google.com/view/lovinlife/home
    A Castaways Travel Agency Group

Thanks for the replies. DRM was a bit of a downer in terms of activities, though the rest of it was fun. Snokellng was ruined due to the huger amount of seaweed.

The photo session prices seem way cheaper (which is good).

We are doing a family vacation in Montego Bay this year. I have half a mind to steal off for an evening to Hedo and check it out.