Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to make this fantasy come true

how to make this fantasy come true

Hi everyone, we are new to this forum, but some of you may know me from other forums...anyway. My wife and I went to H3 several years ago and had the time of our lives, and are wanting ot go back to H3 or Desire in May

On to the title

we have a couple of deals going...My wife is wanting to lose a few ponds (she looks great just the way she is), so I wanted to give her some motivation...first of all wa are not in the lifestyle, the 1st time to H3 was very risque for us (even though this year a mardi gras the wife did play aorund with another lady fo rthe first time),I'm sorry, back to her motivation...I told her if she reached her goal I would make her fantasy come true....she wants to be tied up to a bed (loosly) and be blind folded and have several people, male and female come in and gently rub and kiss all over her, and then whatever happens, happens

now for my deal

I'm an airbrush artist and I paint t-shirts ever year at our local fair, and she said if I painted 1000 shirts she would make out with another lady, but I could just watch, but if I painted 1200 shirts I could join in

I have read on other threads on "how to get a male to join on a threesome", but I would like to know how could I go about making these fantasy's come true.
    and would it be easier for this to happen at H3 or desire?

thanks
    airbrushjim

The only way this fantasy will happen is if you get painting those t-shirts jim!

Quote Originally Posted by airbrushjim View Post
    Hi everyone, we are new to this forum, but some of you may know me from other forums...anyway. My wife and I went to H3 several years ago and had the time of our lives, and are wanting ot go back to H3 or Desire in May

On to the title

we have a couple of deals going...My wife is wanting to lose a few ponds (she looks great just the way she is), so I wanted to give her some motivation...first of all wa are not in the lifestyle, the 1st time to H3 was very risque for us (even though this year a mardi gras the wife did play aorund with another lady fo rthe first time),I'm sorry, back to her motivation...I told her if she reached her goal I would make her fantasy come true....she wants to be tied up to a bed (loosly) and be blind folded and have several people, male and female come in and gently rub and kiss all over her, and then whatever happens, happens

now for my deal

I'm an airbrush artist and I paint t-shirts ever year at our local fair, and she said if I painted 1000 shirts she would make out with another lady, but I could just watch, but if I painted 1200 shirts I could join in

I have read on other threads on "how to get a male to join on a threesome", but I would like to know how could I go about making these fantasy's come true.
    and would it be easier for this to happen at H3 or desire?

thanks
    airbrushjim
    Well there's several fantasies in there. Her finding another girl to make out with would probably be the easiest. At Hedo III there's even several weeks a year where there's a group dedicated to bi sexual women. During their suite parties the grils can play but guys just get to watch.

The second easiest would probably be the group thing. Just because it's easier to find couples than it is women that wish to play alone. Most lifestyle couples I know prefer to play together. It's both safer and more fun that way.

I think most would tell you that it varies a lot from week to week and the crowd there at the time for most things sexual. Going during a lifestyle week would greatly increase you chances for all the above fantasies.

As far as the Hedo versus Desire thing I can't tell you about Desire really cause I've never been there but from what I've heard the resort is smaller with a higher percentage of lifestyle couples. I've been to Hedo 12 times and we've managed to have some fantasies lived out easy enough.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

thanks for the input....as far as painting the shirts I have done as many as 1500 in one year, but it is just how busy of a year we will have

all this input will help keep both of us motivated...thanks and keep um comming

airbrushjim

Sure don't sound like the guy who comes to the Portland, CT fair.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Notsureyet View Post

Peter
    I said 1000-1200 shirts we actually are talking about items, shirts, tags, hats, head bands etc. The number of hours x the number of days, thats not but about 4 to 5 items an hour which is not hard to do, if we stay busy.

when the fair gets here I will keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsureyet View Post

Peter
    I said 1000-1200 shirts we actually are talking about items, shirts, tags, hats, head bands etc. The number of hours x the number of days, thats not but about 4 to 5 items an hour which is not hard to do, if we stay busy.

when the fair gets here I will keep everyone posted.

any other advise, we really need some, this kind of thing is new to us,

Thanks
    Airbrushjim

Blog Entries
    OK there airbrush... JA here to donate 2 cents...

"she wants to be tied up to a bed (loosly) and be blind folded and have several people, male and female come in and gently rub and kiss all over her"

This should be a relatively easy fantasy to accomplish. As people have mentioned already, different weeks will have different results. Wait... not really different in quality, but quantity. Going with Wild Women (as we do) may be beneficial, but going during a "lifestyle" week will be better. I only say that because you mention men AND women in the fantasy. This is a HUGE generality, but most of the "women" from "wild women" will likely prefer just girl on girl and probably not want to do a lot of sharing, unless it's amongst other women. Plus, with Wild Women, there will be a lot of newbies, that this may intimidate. They (the newbies) are looking for more of a first time gg experience and not a private "in the room with another couple" type thing.

The lifestyle folks, will probably have more "seasoned veterans" available for you two to mingle with and they will consider this little fantasy pretty mild in comparrison. Helping you with this will be fun for them and just another day at the office for the majority of them.

Now, I don't know if it's out there , or not, because I have not checked, but if you can find a week where WW AND Lifestyle weeks coincide... You may find the mother load.

At Hedo, mingle with people you find suitable for your fantasy and simply mention it in conversation. As I have said here many times... Discussion of these type things at Hedo is normal. If someone is interested in assisting you guys, you will know. If they are not, there will be no feelings hurt, or huge cloud of rejection in the air. It will be just a hair different than someone getting up and saying "anyone want something from the bar" and you saying na... I'm good...

Don't make T-shirts that say "we want guys and gals to rub her"... just talk to people and you should do fine. At hedo, everybody has a list. Whether it's rest and relaxation, or a 5 guy gangbang... they have a list. Most have 3-7 days to complete their list, so your forwardness will not be seen as pushy, as long as it's done politely and with some tact.

Most people take requests of this nature as flattering. The fact that you asked THEM, is a compliment.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

"At Hedo, everybody has a list."

Making a list, checking it twice, going to find out whose naughty and nice . . . .

lol

Damn I can't wait until I get to make my list. I think the first trip will have to be an icebreaker to loosen up the man, maybe next time I will get to explore fantisies more. I am so jealous.

Keep the list in the back of your mind. You never know how much someone can loosen up when you get down there.

Just don't wait to go naked. Have a drink or even a few shots but do it on your first day. It really does make a difference.

Kristy
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

very interested in the "approach" it's definitely something on our list and we are open, but not lifestylers....help

just woundering ... if we make these fantasy's come true .....does this make us lifestylers

airbrushjim

Ooh thats a thought, if my fantasies come true, does that mean I can join a Lifestylers club? Would I get discount on the membership for being a Hedo veteran? I do fancy the thought of calling myself a swinger (or soft swinger at least). Not sure if there are any such clubs in UK though. Maybe my UK colleagues on here could advise me if they exist in UK or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast