Thread: Caliente first time single male

Caliente first time single male

Hi everyone,

I'm just returning from Hedo, as always I had a terrific time. During this past trip I met a couple who invited me to attend their group event at Caliente next year. I'm not in the lifestyle but do enjoy the atmosphere, opportunity to do away with clothes and socialize..not opposed to mutually welcomed flirting. How different is Caliente than hedo from an amenities perspective? Are all meals and drinks included ? Or is that just the entry fee to the facilities?

Tom

Hey Tom -
    I'll start by saying we're members and love Caliente so our view might be skewed, lol. Caliente is not all-inclusive, they are a member club where you can become a vacation club member like we did or you can just pay daily membership fees. In our opinion their lodging prices are very reasonable for the hotel, but you would add in a $100 per day membership fee. Food and drinks are not included and if you're going by yourself I'm not sure if single guys pay more like at Hedo and other resorts. Amenities are very similar to Hedo, there's a spa, gym, disco, etc. Caliente is not as wild as Hedo, during the day people pretty much just chill out naked by the pool socializing. There is no PDA during the day. On the weekends they have a theme party on Saturday night, but unlike Hedo the other nights are typically not theme nights in the disco. At night there is a hot tub and conversation pool where "action" happens and on Saturdays they have an after party at one of the houses in the community and there is a playroom that opens late. Though if you're not in the lifestyle that probably won't interest you much, lol. It's basically a clothing optional housing community with people living on property along with a resort. So you can be naked all the time and anywhere if you like. My wife and I love to take naked walks each day around the community. It tends to cater to both nudists and lifestylers. If you look on their website they typically have a 4 night special where you sit through their speech about why it's great to join their club for about $500 so that saves a lot of money. We did that the first time before becoming members. That may only apply to couples though and not singles, you'd have to look into it. Anyways, it's a great place, people are great, atmosphere is great. Just not as wild 24/7 like Hedo can be. The only other thing I'd say is typically Thursday through Saturday night are the happening nights, other nights can be very slow. We usually go Thursday through Sunday night when we go. Oh and depending on the event you are referring to, some events cost more money like Halloween and New Year's Eve.

We're actually heading over there tomorrow for 5 nights to ring in the New Year, we can't wait!

Hope that helps.

Hello Curiouscouplefl,

Thank you for taking the time to respond with such a detailed answer. You hit all of my questions and I have a clearer understanding about the property. With that said bring on February I can't wait to go.

BR,
    Tom

Thanks for writing this... although we're a couple we found it so valuable! We're new to Caliente and trying to understand how it works.