Thread: Tans and people

Tans and people

OK We have never been to Hedo and looking forward to going. We have one question that we have not seen here. Everyone has said to bring spf sun lotion. But the questions is this. Most people that would go to hedo and not fully tan. Even thought it would be great to be naked all the time in the real world, but should people get those areas that are not tan, professional tanned. (butts, lower feet,) and other areas for people that don't have the chance to go to a nude beach during the year.

In a word, yes. Emmy and I spent about two weeks prior to our trip in May tanning in the machines. Used spf 15 in the tanning beds (preferred stand up to the flat ones) and then used spf 30 while at Hedo. Didn't burn a bit. Good Luck!
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Trust me, tan first. the first time we went I didn't tan and got extremely burnt to the point that I could not sit in the sun for the last day of the trip. Go to a tanning booth before hand and get some type of base for a tan. It will definately help when down there.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

good question. we were wondering the same thing. hard to find time to go tanning so we were thinking about the professional spray on tan where we would only need one trip.

Blog Entries
    The spray on tan will do nothing to prevent burning. Plus as you are in the water "waist deep" most of the time, the pool chemicals will wear down the tan on the part of your body that's in the water most. Two tone is not in.

Go to a tanning bed with a specific goal in mind. The first goal is to NOT burn in the tanning bed. Whatever the time max in the bed is, go 25%-40% of that the first time. Wait two days. Go 40% the next time. Wait two days. Go 60% wait... well you get te idea. After 4 visits, you can go 100% of the beds max, but DO NOT go everyday. Work out a max 3 times a week schedule, even after you are used to it. Start 4 weeks ahead of time. Go 5 times the last week.

Obviously it's better if you can start this 6 weeks ahead of time, but if you can't do the best you can.

Note: if you plan to shave your pubes for Hedo... keep em shaved while in the tanning bed. Don't ruin your trip by being lobsterized... It's sooooo easy to avoid.
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 06-17-2007 at 11:47 AM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

My wife and I went to HIII in January this year for a week. She tanned for 2 months before time, and I did not. We both used SPF 50 on the more delicate areas, and SPF 30 for the rest of the body. Were outdoors 6 hours a day.

She peeled when we got home and I didn't.

Just remember to take proper precautions, and party!!!

Peter

good point JA. no way to get us both to the tanning booth 2-3 times a week though. maybe in july when we are down to only one kid due to the others visiting their mom for the summer. but then that only leaves 3 weeks to get the tan up to par. i guess if the tans arent where we want them the week before we go we can have them paint the tan on just before leaving too.

We usually start tanning a month before and wear spf 30, no special attention paid to the naughty bits, not a problem. The top of the head is the only thing that gets me, so now I know to wear a hat or a bandana, top of the feet sometimes too.

I do recall once we saw this girl with a very colorful pussy. She had a landing strip with red stripes to either side of it, otherwise she was decently tan.... obviously she had a fuller bush and then shaved only just before coming, and so got burnt in the freshly shaved areas.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Sexy joan tanned in the tanning beds, I didnt. I used the spray on spf50, she used lesser spray on, both were just fine. Except the one time I tried to do my own back, couldnt wait for her to get out of girls room, wanted in the pool to get my dirty bananna, lol. Big mistake.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We made our first trip to H2 last April. Both of us got a base tan starting 4 weeks out, in the both. We used SPF 30 and 15 while at H2. But on the last day we got a little complacent and went without. Well it only took a couple of hours without sunscreen to burn us, and I mean bad. Good thing it was our last day, but we ended up having to take pain killers all the way home to deal with the plane ride. So just a word of caution to all, Do not go without sunscreen no matter how tanned you think you are !!! The Jamaican sun is unforgiving to those who get a little complacent. I learned my lesson. Oddly enough, my cock did not burn at all (maybe cause it was in a cave most of the time LOL).

I, the female, agree with you. I've had gotten burned terribly on our second trip. I won't go without sunscreen now. My husband is italian, he's always fine. Me, not so much.

My wife is that italian that burns and peels. I'm the Pole who doesn't, exc ept the top of my feet.. Go figure

Peter

We're pretty lucky being he's Cuban and I am Native american we don't burn much. The best thing to do though is to either pre tan...or get a bronzer with spf. If you burn at all though make sure you have a high spf. There was a lady at H2 last year that had a 2nd degree burn on her breast. The nurse at H2 gave her some vaseline and told her to enjoy her vacation! When I saw her she was in the nude pool with what amounted to an open wound. Luckily a travel companion of mine is in the medical profession and had the foresight to bring some sulfadine cream. Otherwise she would have had a nasty infection to take home.
    Flme31@Hotmail.com
    http://www.myspace.com/pamazon

CAPTAIN PAM AND PRINCE RICHARD THA RUTHLESS
    BareAss Buccaneers
    Clearwater Florida