Thread: Breathless Cancun

Breathless Cancun

What do I need to expect nude people sex in public. Is the resort any goes?

Hi there
    We just got back from this resort. Never again. Great resort,great food,booze,great service but the clientele there were
    Iragant,stuffie and no one would say hello or good morning etc. We finally the last 2 days found some people to partie with.
    And wife can go topless by the pool but can't go in the pool topless. What a stupid rule. And if you get caught have to sign a paper saying yiunwontbdo it again .
    Golden

Hi everybody !! For the couples coming during April or May , that would be interested to book an appoinment with me for my workshop and couples sensual , holistic and tantric massage , I'm already booking your appointments.

I work with couples who are looking to explore their sensuality and sexuality. These journeys help you have more pleasure, greater intimacy and connection and guide you to have more love, fun and excitement. This often extends into learning about sexual energy and the connection between sexuality , sensuality and spirituality, how we can use sexual energy for healing, meditation, creativity and expanding ourselves and our relationships

Because sexual energy is such a powerful force we can use it as a channel for healing and exploring many other aspects of our lives. By releasing blockages in these energies we can free ourselves from the patterns of the past and create pleasure experiences and relationships that are fulfilling.

This special workshop gives you the tools to connect with and heal your sensuality. And for sure give you the oportunity to BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !

Touch is a language, in this space we communicate on a level of sensation, of emotion. We feel, in the giving and in the receiving. It goes way beyond words, right to the core of us. It tells us things we know. It allows us to touch something so deep inside of us and in our lovers that transports us to a new place of connection, intimacy and pleasure.

This practical workshop for lovers will guide you in the experience and exploration of the limitless world of touch.

To book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.

My studio is located in Puerto Morelos area , very close from your resort only 15 minutes away.

For further information you can also check my web side, trip advisor page, facebook fan page or just write me to my personal e-mail.

I'm sure if you are coming during March and celebrating your birthday , anniversary or honeymoon ,or just because you want to surprise and spoil your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you and a super fantastic way to connect with each other and start your trip !

Send you a big hug and kiss with all my love , looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to work and meet you soon !

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    FB: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY Claudia
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx

Enjoy and amazing experiecne of a sensual , loving , healing energy touch!

Hi everybody !! For the couples coming during April or May , that would be interested to book an appoinment with me for my workshop and couples sensual , holistic and tantric massage , I'm already booking your appointments.

I work with couples who are looking to explore their sensuality and sexuality. These journeys help you have more pleasure, greater intimacy and connection and guide you to have more love, fun and excitement. This often extends into learning about sexual energy and the connection between sexuality , sensuality and spirituality, how we can use sexual energy for healing, meditation, creativity and expanding ourselves and our relationships

Because sexual energy is such a powerful force we can use it as a channel for healing and exploring many other aspects of our lives. By releasing blockages in these energies we can free ourselves from the patterns of the past and create pleasure experiences and relationships that are fulfilling.

This special workshop gives you the tools to connect with and heal your sensuality. And for sure give you the oportunity to BREATH IN A COMPLETE NEW YOU !

Touch is a language, in this space we communicate on a level of sensation, of emotion. We feel, in the giving and in the receiving. It goes way beyond words, right to the core of us. It tells us things we know. It allows us to touch something so deep inside of us and in our lovers that transports us to a new place of connection, intimacy and pleasure.

This practical workshop for lovers will guide you in the experience and exploration of the limitless world of touch.

To book your appointment please write me back to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com with the dates of your trip and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible suggesting you days and times open for you to choose.

My studio is located in Puerto Morelos area , very close from your resort only 15 minutes away.

For further information you can also check my web side, trip advisor page, facebook fan page or just write me to my personal e-mail.

I'm sure if you are coming and celebrating your birthday , anniversary or honeymoon ,or just because you want to surprise and spoil your honey , this will be an awesome gift for both of you and a super fantastic way to connect with each other and start your trip !

Send you a big hug and kiss with all my love , looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to work and meet you soon !

NAMASTE
    Claudia Gabucio
    massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
    FB: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY Claudia
    http://www.touchofmagic.com.mx