Thread: The Playful Pussycats Frisky Fall Fling 2018 (Oct 17th - 27th)

The Playful Pussycats Frisky Fall Fling 2018 (Oct 17th - 27th)

Day 1

Up at 3:30 to catch our 6am flight, it’s an early morning but who cares, we are headed home!! This trip is a little different for us because we finally got up enough courage to tell some of our work friends what resort we really stay at in Jamaica. They are with us waiting for our flight and their nervousness is felt by us all. I just want them to have the time of their lives. I was about to type that we had two uneventful flights but, the duty free shop in Atlanta was out of Fireball. We always start the party by shooting Fireball in Club Mobay while we wait on other Pussycats to land and join us but luckily this trip the Fireball was not needed. We had four oversized duffel bags, two carry-on bags, and two backpacks so it took awhile to get through security. This is the first time that we were charged a $238.00 duty fee #hostproblems (S&F). Once we were done with that craziness we were off to a party bus headed home. We found ourselves surrounded by a crazy group of canadian Pussycats and Tomcats (you know who you are). O’Neals delivered us half dressed Pussycats to the resort without any issues. We almost forgot D’s bra hanging on the rear view mirror. We all know it was not going back on for the next 10 days anyway. Thanks to Wild Women’s Vacation check-in was a breeze. Me and L&A (AKA friends from work) headed down the road to Connies (Jenny’s bakery) while my Tomcat E headed to our room located in H block. Once back at the resort I took L&A to their room and headed to the nude pool. I found E in our corner of the pool surrounded by lots of old and new friends. L&A came down to the nude pool, stripped naked, jumped in, and never looked back.

We decided to take L&A to Harry Sans for dinner. Since there was no line we were sat quickly. The staff and food was amazing as usual. L&A headed back to their room after dinner and we headed to the piano bar where we found lots of Playful Pussycats and Tomcats drinking and having a great time. Elton was there pouring us liquid happiness. J please keep giving H chocolate martinis….. I’m loving the sweat hugs. After a few hours of visiting and drinking we headed to the nude pool for pizza. We had to let Doreth know we were home.

Day 2

As always my eyes popped open at 0800. We are HOME!! I don’t want to miss a thing. We head next door to get L&A. They soon learn that at Hedo your friends will come in your room and wait for you to get dressed. The four of us pinky promise that we will eat breakfast and dinner together each day. Once in the dining room we were meet with huge smiles and familiar faces. It was omelette and bacon time!! Stuffed and happy we headed to the piano bar to stuff swag bags with the other Playful Pussycat hosts.

After the swag bag pick up the resort was starting to feel even more like home. The Pussycats and TomCats are more easily spotted now due to their ears and name necklaces. It was off to the nude pool for some fun with our friends. With the perfect mix of tunes by Mark Maze this was a day to remember.

I never want to get out of the pool but, it is lobster night and I don’t break promises. The Playful Pussycat theme is Sports so I find my ziplock bag labeled Friday and transform into a sexy New Orleans Saint. The lobster was amazing and so was the company. Instead of watching the show we headed out to mingle. One of the hardest parts of being a Playful Pussycat hosts is judging the nightly costume contests. Tonight is no different, the costumes are unique and amazing. We have our work cut out for us. Once we handed out some prizes for the best single and best couple costumes we headed to the nude pool for some sexy games. E and I are super excited about starting our “We Dare You To Have Fun” wristband game. There are 16 wristbands this trip ranging from mild to wild. Let the party begin.

Day 3

We are in a good routine now with L&A. Breakfast was quick today due to swag bag pick-up and a fun Meow Mixer (speed dating without the dating part) so that our vets can get to know our newbies. We all head to the nude pool for the Hedo Amigo’s blowout party….The Playful Pussycats + Hedo Amigo = One Hell Of A Party.

Tonight L&A picked us up for dinner. Tonight’s theme is 80’s night. Tonight I am Ms Packman all the way down to my high top pink Converse. Tonight we eat lots of lobster. After dinner we headed to the Playful Pussycat lounge for the nightly costume contest and then to the beach for a 80’s beach party. We played “Don’t Put Baby in the Corner” dance contest and Wild Women’s Vacations gave the lucky winner a free night. Since we were hot and sweaty from dancing I jumped into the cold water of the Prude Pool and we hung out with friends until it was time for pizza.

Day 4

We head to breakfast as usual with L&A. More bacon. What is it about Hedo bacon anyway? We pass out more swag bags and Pink Pussy shots. Then head to the nude pool to make up some jello shots with our friends. Thoughts of the soon to come boobie shots put a smile on our faces. What a fun day in the pool.

Tonight’s theme is Pink Out. There are lots of sexy Pussycats and Tomcats dressed in pink. I pick a sexy nighty for this occasion. We head to Pastafari with L&A. There was a short wait so no big deal. The food and service was awesome (I had lots of shots at the earlier pool party so the details are fussy at best) I have however seen pictures from this dinner so I know we had fun. After dinner we head to the Pussycat Lounge for a Beer and Wine Tasting event. We also had a Playful Pussy store set up (all profits went to the groups give back program Cats Care). After the costume contest with prizes for the best single and best couple contest was done we headed to the pier to release a few heart shaped sky lanterns in honor of breast cancer awareness month. What a great night with great friends.

Day 5

We are up early today. Only because our neighbors wake up call woke me up. What you don’t know is we called everyday for a wake up call that we never got. No L&A today they may have had a late night last night or they have massages booked out on the beach. It’s getting harder to keep up with these two. They are getting very comfortable at the resort. I see them walking around with just their cover-ups, sunglasses, and hats. Yes, our home is becoming their home. We have a busy day today. We passed out more swag bags. Had a Newbie/Veteran Mixer and a Meow Mixer. Gave away some cool prizes then headed to the pool for a pool party. The jello shots and whipped cream where flowing today. I had to make myself get out of the pool for the Pussycat Meet and Greet. All is good because they shrimp is always amazing.

Tonight we eat at Flame with L&A. The crab cakes were out of this world. Tonight’s theme is Halloween. The Playful Pussycats hosts are all dressed as an OR team. I’m happy because my nurse outfit is complete with a tutu. The Pussycats and the Dance Wicked group has come together for a Halloween costume contest. (If you have never seen the Dance Wicked group do their pole dancer routine at Hedo you are missing a great time.) Tonight there were free rooms up for grabs for the best singles costum and the best couples contest. Everyone looks amazing so I’m glad the crowd has to cheer for the winners and the hosts do not have to choose tonight. After this event we head to the hot tub and the Love Shack (that's what I call the new playroom next to the hot tub). #whatagreatnight

Day 6

L&A came to get us for breakfast today. They are in rare form this morning. Are those kitty cat pasties I see. I share in their excitement because we are going on the One Love Pub Crawl today. We have asked Linbert to take us to see the kids!! Omelettes and bacon here we come we are going to need some energy. Once we got finished eating we headed straight to the nude pool. We hung out there talking and laughing with friends until lunch time. Today’s lunch consists of my favorite...grilled cheese and fries from the nude grill. Of course I ordered extra fries to share.

2PM time for the Pub Crawl. Linbert drove up and we loaded two busses full of Pussycats & Tomcats and headed to a place called the No Name Bar. Here we had drinks and watched as three generations sang their hearts out. This was the start of an awesome crawl. We headed down the road to Xtabi where L,A and I took a great Titty Tuesday pic. We drank a few cold Red Stripes then headed to Shanty Town to hand out goodies to the kids. This is always the highlight of my trip. We gave the kids candy, pencils, sunglasses, and soccer balls. The kids always appreciate anything we bring them. The moms keep asking me for the plastic bags that we had the goodies in, so next time I will have a whole box of Ziploc bags for the moms. We left the kids to travel up a dirt road to Linbert’s house!! His mom made us the best fritters I have ever had. We had no idea how talented Linbert’s wife is. Not only did she serve us amazing rum punch she invited us to visit her art studio. We met Linbert’s kids and feed his dogs treats. I was thinking there is no way this trip could get any better but, then we headed to Bella Donna for jerked chicken pizza and live music. Our last stop was The Caves for a swim and an amazing sunset. We stopped by Connie’s for some cookies on the way back to the resort. All I have to say is there were multiple topless Pussycats on my bus by the time we pulled up to the resort. I don’t know what they were doing back on E’s bus but, I think my bus was having more fun. Just kidding E. Once we were back at the resort we stripped down and jumped into the main pool. The water felt great after all that fun.

Tonight’s theme is Naughty Neon. Dressed in a neon green tutu (I like Tutu’s) and a Kitty Crawl t-shirt we headed down to the beach for the resort's beach party. The food was amazing and the company was even better. Did I mention L&A had eaten some of the special cookies from earlier. I have never laughed so hard. Once we stuffed ourselves with seafood and really good jerked pork we headed to the Pussycat Lounge to set up for the Kitty Crawl. If you have never seen seventy-five cats parading through the resort wearing everything blinky imaginable you haven't seen anything yet. There were eight stops on the crawl. The shots were so good I did them all (some of them twice, sorry S). The winner of the free night was a yummy shot in an edible chocolate shot glass. Very impressive. After eight shots we all headed to the nude pool to visit with friends. #bestdayever

Day 7

Ok I have to give you some back story. In April 2018, we launched a give-back program called Cats Care and we raised $1700.00 for the Hedonism Foundation, plus over 300 donated item for the staff of Hedonism. It was amazing. This trip we raised money to purchase an oven for the Happy Hearts Basic School and today the oven arrived at the resort!!! At the same time, I’m sad because this is L&A’s last day here. They show up at our door with smiles on their faces announcing that they will be hanging out with us all day. Off to breakfast we went. After I eat my fill of bacon we headed to the main pool for the Pussycat’s group photo then the HedoOlympics. It was so fun to see Pussycat vets and Pussycat newbies compete for a free night. Once the Olympics was over we all jumped into the mail pool to cool off. The sun was super hot today. After a couple of hours of relaxing we headed to the nude pool. Jello-shots, games, and a car wash later, it was time to head to the room to get ready for dinner. Oh wait I forgot to mention the Hedo handshakes and whipped cream bikini eating that L&A did in the nude pool.

Tonight’s theme is Intergalactic Rave once I have my alien bra and green glitter tutu (haha I told you) on we head to Pastafari with L&A. This is our last dinner together. The food was amazing but, the service was slow. We had planned on watching the pole dancer routines but, instead we watched L&A fall completely in love with the people and place that we love. At that exact moment L&A went from our work friends to our forever Hedo friends. Once we all wiped the tears away we headed to the rave determined that we would have fun tonight no matter what. We danced away the night under the stars with all of our friends. The DJ was playing all the right songs and we danced until we just could not dance any longer. We jumped into the cold waters of the main pool and continued to dance with our friends. L&A headed to the playroom for one last romp. E and I headed to get some sleep…..Hedo style….

Day 8

We are up early today I wanted to make sure we see L&A off. We went to their room to help them with their luggage. Once that was taken care of we ate one last breakfast together. I informed L&A that they could not leave early next October. Before we came on the trip I tried to warn them about DIF and the sadness that you feel the first time you leave the resort. There is no way to explain this to people but now they understand what I was talking about. There were a few tears that morning. With a heavy heart E and I started making Jello-shots for the upcoming catamaran cruise.

We loaded up all the goodies for the cat cruise and headed towards the boat with 90 other Playful Pussycats. It was nice to see some of the We Dare You to Have Fun wristband game winners sporting their Playful Pussycat beach towels. We were glad they turned out so good. Once the boat was loaded we headed out for a short snorkeling adventure then off to the caves for a swim so we could see the bats. The weather was great for the cat cruise. On the way back to the resort S&E started passing out Fireball. There may have been some boobie shots happening on the front of the boat too. On the back of the boat some Tomcats were scheming. The captain of the boat was creeping towards Sandals (you know the place we tell our families we stay). There were people with their phones recording all of the crazy naked people on the boat from the place next door. All of a sudden seven or eight Tomcats jumped off the boat headed towards the beach. It did not take long for the Sandals security officers to started marching towards the waters edge. The captain is yelling for the Tomcats to get back on the boat. It was a site to see I can say that. I was laughing so hard while I was asking these guys if they had lost their minds. With all Pussycats and Tomcats safely back on the boat we headed home. Once we were back on land we headed to the nude pool for lunch and drinks with friends.

Tonight’s theme is Eyes Wide Shut. We head to the dining room dressed in our capes and masks. We eat dinner with friends and talked about the events of the day. Laughing until my face hurt I’m so glad we have more Hedo memories to store away for later when life is getting in the way of fun. After dinner we sneak away to judge the door decorating contest. The creativity of our members is amazing. I still do not know how they get all this stuff to Jamaica. With our votes locked in we head to the Pussycat Lounge for the costume contest. Tonight we will give out a few special awards. The Tomcats that attempted to overtake Sandals were awarded the the Playful Pussycat Pirate Award (yes they even won a t-shirt). Once all of the awards were given out we had a Pussycat parade that led us to a private play party provided by Wild Woman Vacations. At the play party there were different stations setup so that the girls could experiences such things as: the sybian, flogging, a sex swing, the Plow, or the Womanizer. The Tomcats are in a supportive role only tonight so that the pussycats can feel free to explore and play together or alone. Feeling happy to have such great friends we head to the nude pool for a dip.

Day 9

We have a busy day today!! After a quick breakfast F, S, and I headed to deliver the stove to the Happy Hearts Basic School. There is nothing that could have prepared us for the feeling we got doing this small but needed thing for these great people. The director of the school was so appreciative and let us give out pencils, erasers, and candy to the kids. The kids were so sweet. In April 2019 we are going to bring more Pussycats with us to hand out things to these kids. We decided to adopt the school and raise money for a new deep fryer and refrigerator. This is definitely one of my fondest memories of this trip. On the way back to the resort we were busy planning what we were going to do next for this school.

I headed to the nude pool to find E. Today is blowout party day!! The music was great the drinks were even better. I don’t know about you but I love a good blowout party. Afterall, we will not be able to party with most of these people again for at least six months. This trip’s party did not disappoint! I was even able to get a Hedo virgin on a blue mat so that the Pussycats could help pop her Hedo cherry. Thanks E for always getting us all drunk in the pool. Your hard work is always appreciated. As a matter of fact, at the end of the party E pointed out that the water was draining out of the nude pool. I thought to myself “That was such a great party we broke the pool”. Since it was getting late and the water was only waist deep (I’m short so that’s not a lot of water) we headed to get dressed for dinner.

Tonight’s theme is Mansion Party. Once I’m dressed in my rabbit ears and Playboy bunny robe we head to the dining room to find some friends. The atmosphere of the resort is different tonight; there are lots of new faces in the dining room. The Fluffs have been arriving all day. I don’t mind the change and I hope to hear some of their Hedo stories tomorrow in the nude pool. Dinner was great tonight because we ate with D and she brought us some maple syrup from Canada. Thanks D!! Once we were done eating we headed to the Pussycat Lounge for some awards. Tonight there are more free nights up for grabs. We crowned the 2018 Mr. and Mrs. Playful, announce the winners of the door decorating contest, the Kitty Crawl winner, and the wildest woman from the play party. We also presented the Cats Care “big ass check” to Mr. Levy. We raised $3000.00 this trip. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. The Playful Pussycats are so selfless, together we can do great things. I have truly found my people. With full hearts we headed to the nude pool for pizza and fun with our friends.

Day 10

We slept in and skipped breakfast today. We moved slowly to the dining room to get lunch then to the Lewd pool for the Playful Pussycat farewell party. I noticed a lot of the Pussycats were moving slow today due to a late night last night. E could not find anything he wanted at the buffet so he headed to the prude grill to fetch a burger and fries to eat in the pool. With soft music playing in the background we were able to talk to friends and reflect on the awesome week we just shared. F&S started applying Jack-O-Lantern pasties to the Pussycats that wanted them. I thought this was a fun idea for the group. It was fun to see all the funny faces the Pussycats had chosen for their pasties. We had not planned to stay in the Lewd pool the entire day but, time goes so fast when you are laughing with the life-long friends you have meet at Hedo. Before long the sun was setting and it was time to go pack (oh my heart please don’t start aching already).

Tonight’s theme is Glamorous and Fabulous so dressed in my black lace up dress we head to the dinning room for our last dinner with friends. On a happy note we get more yummy lobster tonight. I try not to think about packing and going home as we head over to the Pussycat Lounge one last time this trip. Maybe it was just me but, I’m convinced I could feel sadness in the air tonight. Once the costume awards were handed out and we said goodbye to some friends we headed to finish packing and later visited the playroom. #sadbutstillgood

Travel day

We are up at 0800 because we still have things to check off of our list. We had a quick breakfast and drop our luggage off in the lobby. Then we head to the nude side to assure that L&A’s sign was hung where they wanted it. They left plenty of empty space so many more future dates could be added. We took some pictures and dropped off goodies to the nude pool bartenders. I look at the beach one last time telling myself that April is not that far away but also knowing it was going to feel like a lifetime. Do you think E will bring me home three times in 2019? Probably not but a girl can dream right. We headed to the lobby to meet the fellow Pussycats we were sharing a ride with and off to the airport we went. The driver took us the back way to the airport and we were able to stop and get some great pictures on the way. Our flights were uneventful and we got home around midnight.

We came home to cold rainy weather this time, a time change, and lots of work to do so the DIF was bad!! Writing this trip report has helped me fight the DIF somewhat so thanks for reading it.

There were no Pussycats harmed in the making of this trip report. (If so I would have licked their wounds for them….I’m just saying) Until April OneLove!!

Join us by calling 888.242.1055 or email info@wildwomenvacations.com
    The Playful Pussycats

Wow! Awesome, detailed trip report! Thank you for writing so much! We love to hear all about your trip!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Cowgirl

Fantastic trip report! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed report...
    This line is a classic ...
    (I had lots of shots at the earlier pool party so the details are fussy at best) I have however seen pictures from this dinner so I know we had fun.
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Nice detailed report. Thanks for sharing.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

Thanks, we are counting down to April already!!

The Playful Pussycats

Enjoyed your report. We have over-lapped a day or two with the Pussycats a couple of times and have been interested in your group. We enjoyed reading about your group's antics for the week!

Your pub crawl sounds like like fun. We really like a pub crawl but have never had a group that has needed two buses! Sounds like fun!

Your group's charitable contributions are to be commended. We respect the effort. Truly.
    Returning to HEDO October 16 through 26, 2019

Thank you!! I recognized your better half.

E &C

The Playful Pussycats

Thanks for taking me back for a few minutes! Each trip seems to get better and better. Met so many amazing people. As I was reading, I was reminded of the cookie monster, Hand Grenades in the pool, dancing line of sexy ladies, our hot men shaking it and winning, and Late Night Pool Fun! The Kitty Krawl and the Rave were LEGENDARY, as was most everything! OMG, yes the details are a little fuzzy, but this report connected some of the dots for me. And those babies at the school, that was everything!!! Can't wait for another installment of Playful Pussycat fun in April!

October 17 - October 26, 2019
    April 18 - 25, 2020

www.theplayfulpussycats.com
    www.wildwomenvacations.com

Shannon
    Stay Sexy My Friends

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

We can't wait to do it again!! Is it April yet??

The Playful Pussycats

Thanks for the report C. The Pussycat recap brings back great memories and We hope to travel with you guys again some time in the future.
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 14-21, 2020
    Hedo II - March 9-16, 2019
    Hedo II - WWV/Playful Pussycats - April 2017
    Hedo II - WWV/Hedo Amigos - March 2016

We miss you guys!! I hope we see you soon.

The Playful Pussycats