Thread: Tips for ‘Hedo Virgins’ about to land

Tips for ‘Hedo Virgins’ about to land

As an adventurous and effervescent couple we have excitedly taken the plunge to travel to Hedo II as our virgin experience.
    Would love to hear some tips from second-timers or ‘experts’ to Hedo II. We have booked an ocean view room with hot tub on the Nude Side.... well, because why not?!?!?!.
    The reviews tell us to not bring many clothes, but would love to really get involved with the themed nights. How do you know what’s on the weekly itinerary? Will be there for a week in December 18.

Blog Entries
    The Hedo website has a list of the theme nights, but the groups have their own which make not a bit of difference as to participation. Totally participation is about half on my usual week but it varies year to year. You can go with a theme or make one up of your own like Halloween. The best ones are the one's regardless of theme that make your head snap around while in the dining room. Any sort of sexy roman theme always goes good and you'll see a bunch.

As for clothes, bring what you think you'll need. Yes every year I've brought less, but I still bring one full suitcase pretty much stuffed. It's hot at night and a nice clean shirt (not all sweaty from the night before) to dine in and go to the piano bar until it's time to get nekkid again is a nice thing. There is still time to reach out to a group that will be there on your date as well, they have chat nights and the like so you'll know people a little before arriving. It usually doesn't matter that you didn't book with them.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get asked quite often about basic information and details on our Annual Group Trip to Hedonism resort and mostly what a week at Hedo costs and what is included in the all inclusive price. So here are some more details:

Hedonism II resort is located on the southwestern peninsula of Jamaica on the extreme western Seven Mile Beach area of Negril (about 75-90 minutes driving from your flight arrival gateway– Montego Bay airport) and has undergone over $10 million in remodeling and renovation upgrades recently.

Hedo is an all-inclusive, tropical, beachfront, nude and 100% clothing optional resort that caters primarily to couples and groups but also allows singles and “unicorns” or third parties to couples.

Airfare is not included in your travel cost but generally flights from Florida average about $250-350 per person roundtrip on Southwest, Spirit, and Caribbean Air when purchased months in advance and from $350-500 roundtrip per person from other major hubs like Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc.—although I have seen some incredible deals the past two June trips where Baltimore, Boston and Philadelphia offered $249 round trip flights (on American Airlines and Southwest) so checking early and often can be very beneficial. I like http://www.airfarewatchdog.com

Also, airport transfers are extra but I have arranged transportation to/from Hedo using Rocky’s Taxi Service at about $80 roundtrip per person. Rocky’s provides, private, air-conditioned, newer/safe vehicles and direct/non-stop service to/from Hedo, with short stops along the way ONLY if needed or requested. And there is always cold, bottled water & cold Red Stripe beer waiting for you.

Upon arrival at Hedonism II resort, no other out-of-pocket costs are required unless you have a special need or requirement such as off-property tours, specialty coffees or ultra-premium wines/champagne, spa services, in-room internet (courtyard and dining area wi-fi is free), or something from the on-site gift shop like clothing, souvenirs from the gift shop or beach, etc.

Those things included in the all-inclusive price at Hedo:

ROOMS: (13 different room categories from garden view regular up to nude beach jacuzzi premium).

DINING: Hedo has three full-service dinner restaurants (Harry-San which is Japanese teppanyaki; Pastafari which is Italian-based; and the new Flame-Chophouse which is American/steakhouse/gourmet pizza— plus the Main Terrace Buffet that will include on Friday’ either the incredible International seafood/sushi buffet or lobster dinners. The Main Terrace Buffet features made-to-order omelets in the morning and pasta cuisine for lunch and dinner.

In addition, the Main Terrace Buffet is open for breakfast and lunch, the Flame/Chophouse opens as a beachfront Jamaican cafe during the day, and the nude pool bar and grill is open for lunch and afternoon grilled food plus pizzas after midnight.

Specialty coffees are available at the Espresso Bar inside the Main Terrace Dining room as well as the premium wines and champagnes from the Wine Bar next to the Piano Bar in the courtyard.

DRINKS: Hedo has six bars and at least one or more are open 24/7 serving premium liquor and shots, Red Stripe beer, water, and sodas and has a self-service soft drink multi-dispenser near the nude hot tub, coffee and tea at the nude pool grill, the Espresso specialty coffee bar, Main Terrace Buffet coffee bar, and wine bar. They also have iced-down can or bottled drinks in barrels along the nude beach.

BEACHES: Hedo is bordered by the Caribbean Sea and has both clothing-optional beach and nude-only beach complete with a wading/swimming “lagoon” with anchored 10 person raft. Both beaches are well-groomed and attended, have both sun and shady areas with plenty of loungers for solitude or socializing, and with several hundred yards of sandy beach (including the watersports marina area), there is a place for everyone.

ENTERTAINMENT CREW (EC’s): Hedo has an Entertainment Crew that works about 16-18 hours a day and can easily be identified by their theme outfits. They generate and host most of the posted activities in and around the resort property from nude pool to Main Stage areas. They are friendly, multi-talented and the hardest working staff members you’ll likely encounter anywhere. They are also always available to answer any questions you might have about Hedo. Don’t be surprised if they ask to sit with you at meals in the main buffet.

POOLS AND JACUZZI/HOT TUBS: There are a total of 7 pools at Hedo but the two most active are the nude pool with swim up bar (with attached conversation pool and grotto, plus the nearby HUGE hot tub/jacuzzi) and the main terrace pool. There is also a beachfront pool, nightclub pool (very nice and quiet during the day and late night/early morning) and 3 small pools between the fitness center and disco/nightclub just below the main terrace/courtyard area. The pools, except for cleaning times, are open 24/7. And yes, PDA’s can and do happen around the jacuzzi at night and even around the nude pool during the day.

WATERSPORTS AND MARINA: Complimentary non-motorized watersports are available daily at Hedo and include kayaks, sunfish, snorkel equipment, Hobie Cat, paddleboard, windsurf and free daily boat trips to local reef areas for snorkelers and PADI-certified scuba divers. for each of these activities. Free daily dives for PADI certified divers. Other motorized watersports can be arranged for a fee.

TIPS/GRATUITIES: Hedo has a strict no-tipping policy and all I can say is that if you decide that someone is deserving of something extra, then write a positive note on your exit survey/evaluation form about that employee’s service. And IF you decide to extend a gratuity, do so very discreetly and as privately as possible. In the past, I have donated clothes and school supplies to my room attendant.

FITNESS CENTER: Open 24/7, the fitness center is clean, modern and air conditioned and gets more use than one might imagine all hours of a day.

ENTERTAINMENT: Hedo offers activities and entertainment daily and they are continually broadcasted on the TV screen between the lobby and Main Terrace Buffet. Every night there is a different Main Stage show that rivals a Las Vegas or cruise ship cabaret show, the piano bar at night and the late night disco/nightclub. The EC’s provide entertainment at the various pools and around the resort daily also and it is definitely of an adult-only nature. All good fun.

SHOPPING: Hedo has beachfront and Main Terrace shopping at various times plus their own wide-variety gift shop for any extras you might want or need and they accept either cash or credit cards.

THEME NIGHTS: Themed costume nights occur daily/nightly and provide both energy and excitement for guests and staff alike: They include:

Saturday: HATS and HEELS;
    Sunday HEDONISTIC SCHOOLGIRL;
    Monday: JAMAICA NIGHT;
    Tuesday: BARE AS YOU DARE GLOW PARTY;
    Wednesday: FETISH-FANTASY and LEATHER-LINGERIE:
    Thursday: TOGA FOAM PARTY;
    Friday: ROCKING ROCK STARS;

ROMP ROOM: The spa at Hedo converts at night to an area for consenting adults for a romantic encounter in a playroom environment. Champagne is supplied for the late night venue. Singles are allowed only if accompanied by a couple.

OTHER RESORT OPTIONS: Lighted tennis courts, tennis clinics with pros, beach volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, table tennis, billiards (inside pool and in game room), reading room,gaming lounge, badminton, cool-out gazebo beds, secluded hammocks, plaque and totem pole forest

The 13th Annual Krewe de Krazy Life Group Trip Adventure to Hedonism resort is June 15-22, 2019 and more fun in the sun and spicy delights at night than you can imagine. The resort has sold out for some of the weekends the past 3 of the last 4 years during this week at the Caribbean’s most wickedly-wild and fun, all-inclusive, nude/clothing-optional and tropical/beachfront resort in Paradise.

For those that know Hedo, no explanation is necessary and for those that don’t,—–you just have to experience it once–and then you will know..

A Hedo Adventure is awesome (85% return guest rate) and the real fun begins here at Hedo every June with costumed theme nights, tropical delights on the beach and waters of Negril, full service restaurants, unlimited(all-inclusive) drinks, food, snacks, non-motorized watersports, and all the nude and clothing optional fun you can imagine both day and night–and I like to refer to it as “Fantasy Fest Caribbean Style!”

Email me for more details at:: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptri… 4,000+ photos, 7,000+ members, trip reports, tips, checklists, etc

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTravelSlut/videos 200+ of my videos from my 13 Hedo trips

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/hedonismresortgrouptrip My newest Hedo blog with photos, videos and trip reports

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut My daily tweets and photo before, during and after Hedo (and other travels)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KrewedeKrazyLifers4He… My original group info page for the 12 previous group trips to Hedo

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere (including Hedo every June)

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun everyone!

Ann The Travel Slut

Above this are the 'facts' about Hedo. Elsewhere on this site you'll find a host of opinions, fantasies, dreams, reviews, reports ...

The only thing I'd add is this: this is a vacation you are planning. It's YOUR vacation. You do what you want to do. It is not a competition. There are no score cards -- so you are not there to score or do better, or excel. You and your wife go there for a vacation and plan to enjoy yourselves. You join in when YOU want and only what YOU want. You join a group (if you want) and if you find a suitable match. Or you don't. In both cases you'll immediately meet people you can relate to -- and some you can't. But that's true of any vacation.

The big difference at Hedo is that most of the people you meet (at least by day) will be in a state of undress. You'll not be able to discern their wealth, or background unless you ask. However much 'extra' cash you bring along, you can't 'buy' a better vacation that anyone else.

So go have fun. Don't over pack. Don't spend big bucks on evening costumes (less is best, especially for the women). Join in where YOU feel comfortable. Do your own thing. Just like most of the other guests.

PNK
    Hedo once again Feb 7 - 14, 2019

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    Above this are the 'facts' about Hedo. Elsewhere on this site you'll find a host of opinions, fantasies, dreams, reviews, reports ...

The only thing I'd add is this: this is a vacation you are planning. It's YOUR vacation. You do what you want to do. It is not a competition. There are no score cards -- so you are not there to score or do better, or excel. You and your wife go there for a vacation and plan to enjoy yourselves. You join in when YOU want and only what YOU want. You join a group (if you want) and if you find a suitable match. Or you don't. In both cases you'll immediately meet people you can relate to -- and some you can't. But that's true of any vacation.

The big difference at Hedo is that most of the people you meet (at least by day) will be in a state of undress. You'll not be able to discern their wealth, or background unless you ask. However much 'extra' cash you bring along, you can't 'buy' a better vacation that anyone else.

So go have fun. Don't over pack. Don't spend big bucks on evening costumes (less is best, especially for the women). Join in where YOU feel comfortable. Do your own thing. Just like most of the other guests.

PNK
    Hedo once again Feb 7 - 14, 2019

Blog Entries
    Great article by Travel Slut except a there is now free wifi throughout the resort and you can charge gift shop purchases to your room. Other than that, it is right on Have a great trip.
    Dave and Claire