Thread: First time going to Caliente

First time going to Caliente

My husband and I are going to Caliente in January. We were wondering if anyone else will be planning a trip there then. We have never been and are not really sure what to expect.

My wife and I go regularly, probably 5-6 times per year. We are locals, and live in the Tampa Bay Area. We typically go up Saturday, spend the night Saturday night, and stay for the pool on day.

Day time by the pool is flirtatious, but not openly sexual. Good music, good chair-side service, great pools, etc. After dark the night club fires up. You see everything in the "disco" from tank tops and fit fps, to more formal club attire. Many of the women wear sheer, skimpy, revealing outfits to dance and have fun. The guys dress typically casually to "club attire". As the night goes on, there's more skin. Eventually, typically a few people naked by 11-12. After the disco, the crowd ventures out to the pool area. Out there, after dark, and typically approaching midnight, you'll see EVERYTHING, and there are pretty much no rules against anything...

We've never been approached "aggressively" or felt uncomfortable. We don't swing, but were exhibitionist.

You'll ave a great time, as long as you just go with the flow.

MC

My wife and I go regularly, probably 5-6 times per year. We are locals, and live in the Tampa Bay Area. We typically go up Saturday, spend the night Saturday night, and stay for the pool on Sunday.

Day time by the pool is flirtatious, but not openly sexual. Good music, good chair-side service, great pools, etc. After dark the night club fires up. You see everything in the "disco" from tank tops and flip flops, to more formal club attire. Many of the women wear sheer, skimpy, revealing outfits to dance and have fun. The guys dress typically casually to "club attire". As the night goes on, there's more skin. Eventually, typically a few people naked by 11-12. After the disco, the crowd ventures out to the pool area. Out there, after dark, and typically approaching midnight, you'll see EVERYTHING, and there are pretty much no rules against anything...

We've never been approached "aggressively" or felt uncomfortable. We don't swing, but were exhibitionist.

You'll ave a great time, as long as you just go with the flow.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by Mas7479 View Post
    My husband and I are going to Caliente in January. We were wondering if anyone else will be planning a trip there then. We have never been and are not really sure what to expect.
    We haven't planned our trips to Caliente yet for next year and haven't been there in January yet. However, during the times we've been there and from conversations with other members we've found that Sunday through Wednesday are pretty laid back, mostly people laying out by the pool and are quieter at night. Thursday through Saturday are the party days. We've found that Thursday and Saturday nights seem to be the busiest. Lots of socializing at the pool during the day, partying at night, and then if you're interested in "play time" that happens at the hot tub and conversation pool after people leave the nightclub. Hope that helps.

what is the best time to go in the year?

As for me, it's always cool there and you can find a hobby