Page 4 of 449 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov. Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by jimandkristy View Post
    hey I am not trying to change anything just throwing out some other ideas. I am always up for anything.
    Hey spurs might be fun if you're into that. Wait till you see the pony people with the blinders an saddles and all.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

damn with all this cowboy stuff and ya'alls and such you'ns will be hicks in no time. you all can have the cage... I guess i could bring out the kama kissys... lol or at least some one better.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

thinking to myself if i plan this right all you gals in the cage leaves me with all the guys.... HMMMMM <perk> now I like that thought...
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Blog Entries
    Happy,
    Are you going in November with all of us???

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Boo Hoo Hoo!!

It seems as if almost everyone I have been talking to on this forum since February is going back in November when I will be raking leaves. This sucks for us.

Aww Jwell.. you know what to do about it, dig into those savings and dial the number for 1st Travel..

It's great though, when i joined the board in March and asked who was going in November only A+J answered me !! Then slowly but surely Rockers and rollers booked, then juiciberri, then JAnewbies.. well now look at the list! You know you want to join it...

The leaves will be there when you get back.
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

burn the leaves and come to the dark side. You know that you want to join us down there that week. Come on, one more time before the year ends. You know you want to do it. Ask the wife, you know she wants to get back down there. Just take the plunge and do it.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Quote Originally Posted by jwell100 View Post
    It seems as if almost everyone I have been talking to on this forum since February is going back in November when I will be raking leaves. This sucks for us.
    Come to Hedo and hope the wind blows the leaves into the neighbors yard. If not a good layer of leaves can be a protective mulch for winter.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Blog Entries
    Hers's the thing jwell... you can afford it, so all other excuses are just plain worthless.

Look at it this way... in the BIG SCHEME OF THINGS... years from now...as you lay on your death bed... will you reflect with joy that you stayed at home... or will you grin just before passing, as you remember all the things you did with us in November that glorious fall week in Jamaica...

If memory serves, you already know the rates, because you have looked into it.

We'll see you there buddy. WOOHOO for November. PLUS, you still have to meet JAnewbies... I'll even let you dance in the cage with "A"... wait... maybe not... but you can stand real close to it(lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

and besides that, he has already seen "K" but not in all her glory so this would be yet another chance.

Look, ever since we got back, "K" had been out of work. Now, with a new job, we are going with this crazy group and can't wait. You didn't loose your job and go through hell so there is not reason why you two should not be there. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ANY EXCUSES EITHER. YOU WILL BOOK AND YOU WILL BE THERE.

Please, don't make me use the Jedi mind trick on you. It is very powerful and I am not sure you can handle it.

you don't want to stay home. You don't want to rake the leaves. You DO want to book the trip.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Hi to all the NOV group.

I have been reading the July group thread and they have came up with a cool way to find all the 4hedo group.
    Codepoet has made bandanas with the H3x3 on them I was thinking it would be cool for the Nov. Group.
    I have asked him how he did it and if we could copy I think I can make them for all of us.
    What I need from you guys, what would you like for me to put on them and would you like for me to do it? I think it would be fun.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Good idea! I can put some designs together to choose from if you like? I would think we would need "Nov 07", "Hedo III" and maybe "4hedo" all in one design - what do you think?
    Next trip - Hedo II Feb 2022,

Nov '07 '08 '09 '10 '15 '19 - with Wild Women & Kink in the Caribbean, I miss Hedo 3.

Sounds great you do the design and I will put them together and mail it out so that we can find all our new friends. All you guys give uniflip your feed back and let me know who would like one.

I think it is a great Idea and it will be fun putting them together!!
    Have to give thanks to codepoet and all the July people for coming up with it.
    Last edited by carolyn; 06-30-2007 at 03:33 PM.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

Would you like your real name and your screenname on there for easier identification? You guys tell us what you would like.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

the only thing is what about the people who aren't really into bandanas? I know that I will wear a hat but not really a bandana. In the May group, we had very little necklaces with real out real names on them. Just another thought for the Nov group to think about.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Page 4 of 449 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast